How do i politely tell a woman i want to have sex with her?

Let's say there’s a lady I work with. Is there a way to let her know I'm interested in having sex with her without looking like a jerk?
How much and whats her menu - thats all
You might see if she wants to go out first then go from there just a wild guess
Write her a letter with crayons and ask her if she wants to have sex with you, too! Give her options to circle at the bottom of the letter. Yes, No, Maybe?
just say: "Let's fuck"
Let's say there’s a lady I work with. Is there a way to let her know I'm interested in having sex with her without looking like a jerk? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Are you not worried about getting reported for sexual harassment?

I'm sorry - I just see this going wrong on so many levels!
Fuck polite. Caveman style!

Good luck.
Don't dip your pen in the company ink
ask her "how much money do you want for me to fuck you"? she will say "what kind of lady do you think I am"? you should then say "I already know, Bitch, I'm trying to determine your price"?

I kid.. old joke..

seriously though, the best way is to finesse her until she basically asks you.. it worked for me, once, and I didn't see it coming.. my co-worker had a FF cup size, btw..
I have a rule, "Don't get your paycheck and p***y at the same place".
I violated that once and it wasn't pretty. She was and so was her sister, but that is another story.
Tell her u like it with her ass tooted up n face down
I think most women assume if you talk to them you want to fuck them. Just ask her out and see how it goes.
Pull out your dick first before you say it...works every time.

just say: "Let's fuck" Originally Posted by samuel2003
Ask her if she wants to go on a "Play Date"!??

It has worked for me on several several times........again not guaranteed...its all in the way you present it!!
ask her out dumbass