Best hobby friendly hotels in Dallas

Hey ladies and gentlemen! I will be traveling to Dallas area next week, I will need a hotel incall for my stay. I am inquiring insight/opinions as to which hotels to go to and to stay away from. Thanks in advance!
  • BLM69
  • 06-27-2016, 03:32 PM
I hear the galleria is popular and pretty safe, what size shoes you wear girl? I bet you have some feet talent, I just seen your showcase pics...sexy
aubrey, here are some ideas.

use google maps [or similar] to see where these areas are. dallas is a big city!!

good luck w/ your visit to our fair city!!

* Dallas: US 75 Central Expressway from Mockingbird Rd going north to Meadow Rd.

* Dallas: I-635 LBJ Freeway from west of Coit Rd going west to Midway Rd.
....best to stay away from any hotel at 75 & 635 except for Westin Park Central and Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central [nice suites - sitting room w/ frig and microwave, then bathroom, then bedroom].

* Dallas: I-635 & Dallas North Tollway (DNT) is where the Dallas Galleria is located. there are several hotels in that area but one is pretty strict [can remember which one. who can help out here]

* Dallas & Addison: DNT [or a few blocks east or west] from Spring Valley going north to Keller Springs.

* Plano: near Preston Rd and Dallas Parkway. there is a Baylor Scott & White hospital there. some decent hotel, some scuzzy ones (like the Studio 6 extended stay).

btw, i will keep an eye out for your ad - you are an attractive fun looking woman!!!
There is no such thing as a "hobby friendly hotel". However, there are hotels that know what is up and don't really bother us unless we are disturbing others. If you haven't decided on a location yet-- feel free to PM me and I'll give you some more in depth info about the area.... never a great idea to give locations in open water
This is a good question I've been wanting to ask in a long time.

I live in a very small townhouse community and we all know each other and a couple of the neighbors are nosy and gossipy.

Therefore every time I want to find a Provider I have to look for one with her own incall.

I am thinking of getting a room in a nice hotel for a week (or longer) and just go down my entire TDL, one to two girls each day, those that don't have an incall or are a long drive like in Fort Worth.

But I need to find a hotel where they don't care if they keep seeing different women, some dressed provocatively, walking into the lobby to get to the room.

Better yet, preferably a hotel where the rooms can be also be accessed by me and the girls from a side entrance.

Can any of you recommend any?

PM them to me please.

Thank you.
I hear the galleria is popular and pretty safe, what size shoes you wear girl? I bet you have some feet talent, I just seen your showcase pics...sexy Originally Posted by BLM69
Thank you for the info and compliments size shoe ranges 5 1/2 - 6 1/2
aubrey, here are some ideas.

use google maps [or similar] to see where these areas are. dallas is a big city!!

good luck w/ your visit to our fair city!!

* Dallas: US 75 Central Expressway from Mockingbird Rd going north to Meadow Rd.

* Dallas: I-635 LBJ Freeway from west of Coit Rd going west to Midway Rd.
....best to stay away from any hotel at 75 & 635 except for Westin Park Central and Wyndham Dallas Suites Park Central [nice suites - sitting room w/ frig and microwave, then bathroom, then bedroom].

* Dallas: I-635 & Dallas North Tollway (DNT) is where the Dallas Galleria is located. there are several hotels in that area but one is pretty strict [can remember which one. who can help out here]

* Dallas & Addison: DNT [or a few blocks east or west] from Spring Valley going north to Keller Springs.

* Plano: near Preston Rd and Dallas Parkway. there is a Baylor Scott & White hospital there. some decent hotel, some scuzzy ones (like the Studio 6 extended stay).

btw, i will keep an eye out for your ad - you are an attractive fun looking woman!!! Originally Posted by pmdelites

Thank you!! I will post an ad in Dallas probably the day before I arrive
I suggest you stay at the NYLO in Las Colinas
NYLO downtown, Le Meridien, Hilton Lincoln Centre have always been friendly and ammenable.