Which provider has the hottest........

Left pinky toe nail. Ladies, feel free to post pics!
Left pinky toe nail. Ladies, feel free to post pics! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

DK
Your killin me dude!!!!
We all know it's boring in the summer, but YOU usually keep the factor rising...
Be well monger!!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-04-2016, 01:35 PM
I was with Ginger Katt this afternoon and as soon as I saw her left pinky toe nail I was hard as a rock. Led to an unbelievable session.

Pinky toe nails rock!,
I was with Ginger Katt this afternoon and as soon as I saw her left pinky toe nail I was hard as a rock. Led to an unbelievable session.

Pinky toe nails rock!, Originally Posted by Gbfsl
______

Do you remember what color the toes were painted, my sweet Gbfsl? And the color of my thigh highs? I remember your boxer briefs were dark blue, like my lacy nightie. You commented on it.
♡ But what color were my pinky toes?
And you were hard as soon as I opened the door, lol!
______

Do you remember what color the toes were painted, my sweet Gbfsl? And the color of my thigh highs? I remember your boxer briefs were dark blue, like my lacy nightie. You commented on it.
♡ But what color were my pinky toes?
And you were hard as soon as I opened the door, lol! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I guarantee it would have been difficult for him to pay attention to the color of your left pinky toe with your mouth full my beloved Ginger!
I guarantee it would have been difficult for him to pay attention to the color of your left pinky toe with your mouth full my beloved Ginger! Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Beautiful Eva! It's been too long since my mouth has been full of YOU!

But as far as Gbfsl is concerned, I may as well have been an amputee. We were all over each other everywhere but below the knee! He's one sexy piece of man meat and neither one of us was thinking of left, (or right) , pinky toes. Although I'm not dissing toe play, I love it!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 07-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Eva: you are right. Once I saw the blue thong panty and see-through top with her nipples at attention, I didn't even know she had feet.

But her freshly bathed little pinkies with their light blue polish were calling out to me underneath her hot, sheer black thigh-highs.

Oh Ginger....yee of little faith. I do pay attention to every little detail of what you wear for me because I know how much thought and preparation you put into it. I appreciate all that you do to prepare for our time together.

After reading your e-mail this evening about what you have planned for me next time, I am excited already.

PS: DK, great thread. Most people here take all this way too seriously. I appreciate your humor.
Gbfsl, I think next time I'm going to paint YOUR toes. A nice bright summery yellow. With sparkles on the left pinky toe.
LMAO!

My toes (and nails) are always done!!! Always!
Lol I just did mine pink DK are you going crazy dollface let me check your status come over and tell me all about it.
I really didn't think my toysies could be seen through my black thigh highs! I mean they're so sheer,but still black! But at least the blue was pale and very unusual, they're Tiffany blue. Those pale blue boxes with a touch of turquoise that Tiffany's puts their beautiful pieces in and ties with a pretty little white ribbon.
I think you just must have been EXTRA observant Gbfsl when you were here a few days ago. You had to look things ovER very well, but you spent most of the time between my legs with both your heads, I don't remember you even looking at my feet. But I got a couple of mine early, remember. Lol!" My mind wasnt all there,
Mine kinda curls up like it has arthritis will that do?? Lol
Mine kinda curls up like it has arthritis will that do?? Lol Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
The original Toe Curling experience Jules?