Cops?

1. Consider 99.% of the hobby unlegal and just going to some trust people in hobby traffic rules are overly inforce as well falsely accause. Is any one for the Police, cops,LE, FBI, Nation guard?
2. Does any not under stand stuff like hobby beside you life becoming hell and doing time. The fines funds the police and the rest of city in most city so defund the police would not be far enough. Does any on on here Seriously not agree with this or pro cop???.
1. Consider 99.% of the hobby unlegal and just going to some trust people in hobby traffic rules are overly inforce as well falsely accause. Is any one for the Police, cops,LE, FBI, Nation guard?
2. Does any not under stand stuff like hobby beside you life becoming hell and doing time. The fines funds the police and the rest of city in most city so defund the police would not be far enough. Does any on on here Seriously not agree with this or pro cop???. Originally Posted by Ripmany
You must have voted for Bitten/Kumola.
I am FOR law and order, safety, going home when your job is done, and our cities not being burned down. Don't know what this "pro cop" thing is all about...are you pro crime? pro wife beating, pro murder, pro asshole.
dude learn english or stfu
^^^ right or do less --------
I stand with the Blue!
I am FOR law and order, safety, going home when your job is done, and our cities not being burned down. Don't know what this "pro cop" thing is all about...are you pro crime? pro wife beating, pro murder, pro asshole. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Getting with hookers must be legal in you state.
You must have voted for Bitten/Kumola. Originally Posted by LexusLover
No no, I vote straight libertarian party and Joanne Marie Jorgensen would be good president and Sexey.
2. Does any not under stand stuff like hobby beside you life becoming hell and doing time. The fines funds the police and the rest of city in most city so defund the police would not be far enough. Does any on on here Seriously not agree with this or pro cop???. Originally Posted by Ripmany
You must have a criminal mindset. You're more of a problem than a solution.Keep your hideous viewpoint to yourself. You're proving how stupid you are.
[QUOTE=Levianon17;1062265394]You must have a criminal mindset. You're more of a problem than a solution.Keep your hideous viewpoint to yourself. You're proving how stupid you are.[/QUOTE
This is from some with no encounters. You must not be getting to many hookers? Just because you pro cop does not mean I going to keep to myself.

Also you are assume that every one who has problem with police bid criminal. You very pro cop most likely you are a cop.
As far as prostitution goes; we should certainly look into changing the laws for the protection of both parties. Failing that, know that going in is a risky proposition which can made less risky using ECCIE.
[QUOTE=Ripmany;1062265398]
You must have a criminal mindset. You're more of a problem than a solution.Keep your hideous viewpoint to yourself. You're proving how stupid you are.[/QUOTE
This is from some with no encounters. You must not be getting to many hookers? Just because you pro cop does not mean I going to keep to myself.

Also you are assume that every one who has problem with police bid criminal. You very pro cop most likely you are a cop. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I think it goes beyond you just having a problem with police or just having a few negative encounters. You're totally against the profession all together. That's a result of being self absorbed and shallow minded for many people have been able to avoid being victims of violent crime as a result of prompt police intervention.
MLMA... Make Literacy Mandatory Again.

Prostitution Should Not Be Legal In America, BUT People Should Be If They Are Here.

Back The Blue.

Happy Friday and Happy Hobbying!
MLMA... Make Literacy Mandatory Again.

Prostitution Should Not Be Legal In America, BUT People Should Be If They Are Here.

Back The Blue.

Happy Friday and Happy Hobbying! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Happy 10,000 gorgeous
huh? Well I stand with First Responders and the working class!