Fayetteville Flop.....

Little Rock always rocks but disappointed in Fayetteville.
Had a lot of pre booked appointments only
to arrive and get cancelled on.
Sorry that happened to you Lacy,,, poor form that.
Little Rock always rocks but disappointed in Fayetteville.
Had a lot of pre booked appointments only
to arrive and get cancelled on. Originally Posted by Lacylynn
I would NEVER do that to you sweetie!
Fayetteville has went down hill in the last few months ;( I think its a hotttt area with LE. Sorry that happened to u !!!
  • KDOGG
  • 03-07-2013, 02:39 PM
Well, I did my best to make NWA better......c'mon guys?!?!?!?
Hell yeah Dogg! I think you do enough banging for 10 other guys! Kudos to you. Maybe you need to open a Doggy Pound for the girls....
Fayetteville has went down hill in the last few months ;( I think its a hotttt area with LE. Sorry that happened to u !!! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Yes, it has! That's typical, though -- whenever there are a lot of stings, people freak out & hobbying drastically declines (temporarily.)

I wish they would realize that sticking with known, reputable ladies that screen well is the obvious solution to all that.
Sure, but some of the guys are warning us all that even the sane sounding ladies are still bat-shit crazy at times!
But Ginger is not bat-shit crazy. She isnt, right?
But Ginger is not bat-shit crazy. She isnt, right? Originally Posted by bbrian224
Hahahaha.
But Ginger is not bat-shit crazy. She isnt, right? Originally Posted by bbrian224
No, BBrian, she is not. She loves a good scrap on the board, but she is the sweetest of companions behind closed doors. You will find no better.
BBrian, those who speak in ignorance define themselves.

No, BBrian, she is not. She loves a good scrap on the board, but she is the sweetest of companions behind closed doors. You will find no better. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
Thanks, Chan.
Being outspoken is a gift I wouldn't call it crazy I would call i fearless
From what I have been told girls on bp r doing better then verified providers on here and p411 in Fayetteville I guess the board in this area has went to shit !
Being outspoken is a gift I wouldn't call it crazy I would call i fearless Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Thank you, hun! You're such a sweetheart.

From what I have been told girls on bp r doing better then verified providers on here and p411 in Fayetteville I guess the board in this area has went to shit ! Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
If that's true, it's very sad. That's not playing safe. We'll probably be seeing their mugshots online in the near future.