Retirement

Effective immediately...

Thank you all.

Blessings to each and every one of you.

H.
Goodbye my Friend. May everything good come to you. No one like you will come this way again.
Its never to late to post taint ... ijs.

Have fun with your future adventures.
Its never to late to post taint ... ijs.

Have fun with your future adventures. Originally Posted by pyramider
+1
Good Luck!!
Well, dammit! I never got to meet her.

I hope that you are off for bigger and better things in your life! Positive energy leads to positive results. You seemed to have just that.
I wish you all the very best, my dear. Live, love & prosper.

Are you sure you're not just leaving because Warrior figured out that you were evil? It's ok. We all are...just fyi.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-14-2013, 07:07 PM
Happy for you. . . Sorry for me. . . another loss from my being away so much this past year.
I heard nothing but eXXXcellence in regard to you!
I'm sorry that I never had the opportunity to meet meet you, but I'm certain that whatever roads you have chosen will be in your best interest. Your whit as well as (ahem) your assets will be missed by many .. lol
Good Luck.
MGL
It is difficult to describe this rare lady using any words but superlatives. In her brief career she completely rewrote every notion I ever had about what a provider is or should be. She was a fascinating conversationalist,and the tenderest of companions. She possessed one of the greatest hearts I have ever known. The sadness I feel at her abrupt farewell is only worsened by the knowledge that too many of my honorable brothers were unable to know the joy of an experience that was as natural and passionate as any lover might provide.
An epitaph for her time among us would be an insult. Instead, a celebration of her journey is more in order. It was as bright and brief and beautiful as that of a comet.
It may be the romantic in me, but I like to think her Prince Charming claimed her as his own, that she has found the love every woman dreams of inspiring,and she has a man worthy of her value who fights her battles, loves her dearly and never lets her go. She deserves him. I want to believe she found him.
Damn. Well written my friend.
+1, Chan. That was beautiful!
+1, Chan. That was beautiful! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Shorty wrote it for me.
Shorty wrote it for me. Originally Posted by Mr.Chan
That sounds like a tall tale.
I know that you will be greatly missed Hunter........I've heard nothing but wonderful things about you from mutual friends!! I hope that your next chapter in life provides all that you desire.