When Your Time Is Up, It's Up??

There is a thread in the Dallas Sandbox talking about Heart Attacks.

Several people have said that when your time is up, it's up.

What say you?
Sure, but of course while you can randomly have something happen to you that's out of your control, there are plenty of things within our control that we can do to prolong our lives in the advent we dodge all the random crap.
  • oden
  • 04-09-2013, 09:21 AM
The fetal position is an option to some, but I think most of us would choose to fight and scratch for more.
Just make sure you duck and cover.
Free will it is not predestined.
Except when free will is intervened by Obama death panels.................
Except when free will is intervened by Obama death panels................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
You're still the asshole that you always were
Except when free will is intervened by Obama death panels................. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Palin had death panels.
Hell, I thought this thread was going to be about 59 minutes and 59 seconds into a one hour session.
Palin had death panels. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
correct

...and had a small dislike of caribou

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...get-times.html
My father had a heart attack at age 75yrs. He was a retired cowboy, and had stated that when he died, he wanted to be with a woman or a horse. It didn't matter which one he was mounted on.
When he died, he had just delivered a dozen horses to a dude ranch in western Oklahoma, with his horse trainer woman friend. They were saddleing up a couple of horses to go on a trail ride, when he hit the ground and died, with the lady on top of him, cowgirl, trying to get his heart started.
As I went through his personal effects the next day, he had 5 condoms on him. I think that he got his wish.
Now THAT is the way to go out! Thanks, Smoothie!
My father had a heart attack at age 75yrs. He was a retired cowboy, and had stated that when he died, he wanted to be with a woman or a horse. It didn't matter which one he was mounted on.
When he died, he had just delivered a dozen horses to a dude ranch in western Oklahoma, with his horse trainer woman friend. They were saddleing up a couple of horses to go on a trail ride, when he hit the ground and died, with the lady on top of him, cowgirl, trying to get his heart started.
As I went through his personal effects the next day, he had 5 condoms on him. I think that he got his wish. Originally Posted by smoothbore
I had allows had these premusion of my father dying of a heart attack early in the morning and he did, damn where is spell check