Trip to Napa

Has anyone ever gone on a trip to Napa with a provider/hobbyist? I'm going next month Fri-Mon, but didn't wanna go solo. I'll be in Sacramento the week before, so I was considering taking someone with me. I was hoping the cost of airfare, hotel, food, drinks, wine would be sufficient, but wasn't sure. I have a local sommelier friend that I'm hoping will set me up with some good tastings/tours.
Keep dreaming.
I imagine just about every provider is going to want their going rate (for multiple hours) as well as all expenses covered.
You'd be better off arranging for local talent even if it's twice as much.
Wouldn't hurt to post a ISO but sounds like a SB arrangement. Maybe something that an ATF would agree to as well.
You'd be better off arranging for local talent even if it's twice as much. Originally Posted by Adonis
Yeah, that's the problem, out in CA it's mostly redbook and TER and I let my TER account expire. Only like 2 girls out in Napa on P411. ugh.
Fuck Napa, go north to Healdsburg, West Dry Creek Road, take 128 up through Anderson Valley, hang a left and go to Mendocino, go up the coast on 1 to Ft Bragg, be sure to stop at the light house on Point Cabrillo and watch the weather change before your eyes from hot and sunnty to cold wet and foggy in a quarter mile. Or go all the way to the redwoods...better wines, some cool craft breweries, scenery and driving to kick your ass and blow your mind.

Or go to Napa and stop at the Mall in Santa Rosa...your call. But speaking of Santa Rosa, if you hang a left off 101 and head for Bodega Bay, then take 1 ALL the way up the coast, ducking back over for Healdsburg/Dry Creek and back through the mountains again...you'll never forget it.
I don't really see the logic of spending a long weekend with a provider that is not getting paid. If you are going to spend money on airfare, accommodations etc for someone that has no incentive to ensure that you enjoy yourself, might as well bring along the ole lady. Now I fully agree with a rate that is NOT the hourly rate x number of hours of trip, as sleeping, eating, drinking should not require premium hourly rates. The expression "free legal advice is worth what you pay" seems an apt comparison to what I would think spending a long weekend with an uncompensated provider would be like.

I just checked airfare on Virgin for random dates in July and found many round-trip non-stop fares for under $400. If she spent one or two hours with you (depending on her hourly rate), that would compensate you for the airfare, but the airfare doesn't begin to compensate HER.

The "free airfare" costs her much more than those two hours of playtime: She loses time driving to the airport, waiting for flight, 3.5 hours flying, waiting for bags, getting taxi to come to your hotel, stays with you two hours to pay for the airfare, then hopefully can go to her own room.

She's now made ZERO money and has wasted a whole day. And we haven't even talked about the day and energy she'll lose leaving the state to return home after that weekend.

As far as the free room goes, is this a separate room for the lady, or is she sharing your room and bed "for free"? LOL!

Is she allowed to use her room to see other clients, or is this room booked in your name and you expect her to be yours exclusively?

Exclusivity has a price. If you want her all to yourself for a full 24 hours every day of the trip it's worth more than a tour of a winery and free meals.

Factor in what the lady would lose in missed opportunities here in Dallas and I don't see how anyone would think this is a fair offer.

I love it when providers can do math.

Way to go HoneyRose.
Thank you, Babe!
Shit man, I can think of any number of 50+ year old women with a drinking problem who would go with you for free. I have dated several, and after they had their 5 liters, they were game for anything, including fucking in the vineyards!!
Of course, it is more fun to fuck beauties like Tara, but you gotta pay good money for top notch girls - and she is on most people's ATF list!!

Factor in what the lady would lose in missed opportunities here in Dallas and I don't see how anyone would think this is a fair offer.
Originally Posted by HoneyRose
Well it's a good thing I'm not asking you to go. Interesting considering I did receive interest in PM's.
Well it's a good thing I'm not asking you to go. Interesting considering I did receive interest in PM's. Originally Posted by skydiver
You realize this is a pay for play site, right?
You realize this is a pay for play site, right? Originally Posted by addict
Really? I thought they were free with my paid membership.