Repeat Appointments

I'm curious if other hobbyists prefer repeat appointments. Personally, once I've got a piece I've moved on to new and don't care to hit the same old pussy again.
I would say you are probably missing out. Very few providers give their best efforts on the first visit. After they get to know you and can relax with you, it is often "game on". Those first visits may not be bad, but I think there is better out there. I have providers that I only saw once and have a few that I have seen multiple times, depending on how things went.
I'm curious if other hobbyists prefer repeat appointments. Personally, once I've got a piece I've moved on to new and don't care to hit the same old pussy again. Originally Posted by Bannedito
You know, the way you worded that question and reduced the ladies here to nothing more then "the same old p**sy" I bet you and Zep would make really good trolling buddies.
I used to move on after the first or second date. I never thought it necessary to start a thread asking why others didn't hobby the same way.
ok
he's just another troll... as cute and cuddly as he seems...let him be and he might go away:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=173761

JPdM
I'm curious if other hobbyists prefer repeat appointments. Personally, once I've got a piece I've moved on to new and don't care to hit the same old pussy again. Originally Posted by Bannedito

I think that your way of hobbying is great. Unless, of course, you would like the really good stuff, not just "hitting the same old pussy again.""

I have found that for me, if it goes well, it will get much better. After a bit, the 1st and 2nd times don't even count any more.

Torito
he's just another troll... as cute and cuddly as he seems...let him be and he might go away:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=173761

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I figured it out only after I let him draw me in for a response. The handle should have given it away.
Only done it with Reese because she is spectacular! every time i gets better.

Although I wouldn't mind giving Maggie Malone a repeat, she was pretty fun.
If I may poke my head in here....personally the more I see someone the better it gets. By that time I find out what works for you and we can have more fun pushing eachothers buttons.
You know, the way you worded that question and reduced the ladies here to nothing more then "the same old p**sy" I bet you and Zep would make really good trolling buddies. Originally Posted by TonyStark
Well said.
I'm curious if other hobbyists prefer repeat appointments.... Originally Posted by Bannedito
Is your first name Frittito?
Somebody needs to give the poor boy a copy of Dale Carnegie's "How to Win Friends and Influence People"!
I think that would go toooo waste given here.
I try not to see my favorites too often in consecutive escapades. In fact, I've only done it once.

Actually, twice. I saw one twice in one day and in consecutive weekends (same girl both times).

Since I like my favorites so much, I try to keep the encounters from getting stale. Spacing them out helps greatly. It's actually paid off quite well, because some of my better sessions with them have come in the latter visits.