Overally Cautious?

Ok all, I have a question:

There's a provider I've seen several times, but she dropped off the radar about a month ago. I got an email yesterday that she was back, and so I made an appointment and asked for her number to call and confirm today. Her response was, she can't give out any number any more, so she'll have to call me, that she's at a new location that she can't tell me about until I'm on the way, and asked for where I'd be leaving from.

This has put me a little on edge.....is that an over reaction, or are there more providers out there that don't give phone numbers or locations out at all anymore?
poor lil thing might have got picked up by a pimp......

Not saying that only girls with pimps do this....but when a girl has a pimp, he usually stays there with them until there call is right around the corner and then the pimp goes to the car and watches you walk in!!!

You cant just go over there now because someone is there......could just be an SO!!
....then again she could just be changing things up and tryn to be more professional about her business!!

Point is you wont know until you ask her.......So ask her, problem solved...you will know the answer or (the answer she wants to give you).
Thanks for the response, but already asked :P, and no reply. I don't want to cancel/miss an appointment, but this just has me a little twitchy.
It is does not feel right, don't do it. You may regret not seeing her but better than regretting going there and something happening. I would tell her politly No thanks and why.
Maybe I'm naive but I saw this as just a lady trying to be UTR (under the radar), just emailing a few select clients she'd seen previously.

An UTR lady probably won't invest in a separate hobby phone and doesn't want her personal cell phone receiving calls from clients when she's going about her normal straight life.

Also, an UTR lady won't be maintaining a separate incall apartment. She could be working out of her home and doesn't want you to arrive early (while her husband is there or as she's loading the kiddos in the car for school for example).

..or maybe she'll wait and book a hotel room on Hotwire once you confirm and she knows she won't be out the cost. With Hotwire you don't know the hotel name and address until after you pay. This would explain why she wanted to know what area you'd be coming from ~ so she could select a couple of areas convenient to both of you.

You've seen her before so you already know she's not LE or a bait and switch.

It may be that she has a stalker and is being very careful. But if you do not feel comfortable, don't do it.
Honey, I guess I can see the perspective that she may be trying to be more UTR with selective clients. But she emailed him as the selective client. I don't understand why she is hedging on the contact number? UTR, ok. But that is a little too UTR for me.

Too many other great providers w/o the worry or drama. For my hobby $$, I would move on.
Tell the UTR lady to set up google voice
Tell the UTR lady to set up google voice Originally Posted by still-asleep

Yes Perfect.

And It just sounds like a lady trying to stay safe. Cops would give you a number or a location directly. They WANT you to walk blindly into the trap. This lady sounds like she's as safe as a mother's love. I'd do it just BECAUSE she was so careful.
An UTR lady probably won't invest in a separate hobby phone and doesn't want her personal cell phone receiving calls from clients when she's going about her normal straight life.
+ 1 - yes, because some people don't understand that they are separate. LOL

I've heard that the Google Voice works well.

XOXO
ItalianaPrincess