Build: Athletic
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Hair Color: Long Brunette
Eye Color: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None

[ROS]The Rest of the Story:
I saw Jules last Sunday in a doubles and I really wanted to see her again. Since she is a squirter it appealed greatly to me. Jules and I were texting trying to setup another doubles session and she was helping me so she had 2 ladies that she was trying to connect with but sadly neither of them was available so I just saw her solo and I had a great time as always I was going to come to her incall but I wasn't sure the bus took me all the way up there. She said that she would pick me up somewhere close after I arrived I set her a text and then she pulled up and I got in.

Her incall is very nice and I wanted to rinse off first so I used the shower which she turned on for me. When I came out she was already laying naked on the bed so I joined her and layed right beside her. We started talking about everything and she started playing with my dick while I was fondling her ass and playing with her pussy. All the while we were doing alot of LFK. She when down and started sucking my dick until I was hard and applied the hat and got on for cowgirl and this was great because she squirted all over me like every 20 seconds

Then she spun around for some reverse cowgirl in which she squirted just as many times as before. She told me that the size of my dick is the key and that it hits all the right spots. She went to sucking my dick and drained all the cum out of me. We talked for a while longer and she ran the shower again for me to rinse off and then she dropped me off at the bus stop. She is very sexxxxxy and smart and I plan on seeing her in 2 days for another double session.

she had about 17 orgasms in the 90 minutes that we were together]

Recommendation: Yes
She is on my list