URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/album/sH4AKX5LdTERzH/
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Memorial and BW8
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, DFK, BBFS, CIP
Hair Length and Color: Black and long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Kind of attractive, about 5'1", got those huge tit (i think they are natural)
Recommendation: Yes
She is at least 40 and looks it.
No way. I can usually tell age, she is at most early 30s. If u are 40s, those tits would be sagging.
I had a session with her. Tits were sagging, though not a lot. It is the face that showed the age. I continue to submit she is at least 40. Good for you if you thought she was younger and enjoyed.

I have no issues with Hana. Just wish her booker and website were more transparent about her real age. I would not have minded had the age not shown on her face very clearly.
Booker J, he's always let me know straight forward when I asked, Hana is a more "mature" provider and if I ask who's younger between the two flowers, never steered me wrong. Hana is the oldest flower at KGFE, and I've met everyone so far at least once. It's her second visit back according to the booker because her service is much more GFE than some of the young ones. Highly doubt she's 40 and I'm Korean-American. Most flowers retire from this mid-30s. At least as an agency girl, maybe you'll find older indys. Just my 2 cents on this whole age thing. I've been seeing Mina very frequently and she's like a DDG college babe spinner and very youthful. Hana has beautiful DD's natural and Mina is naturally small boobs. YMMV...
Yeah not hyping the agency but I did enjoy my session with Hana. Her DFk was out of this world. I have fuck bunch of MILFs and I know she is not a MILF at this point.
Hana isn’t in her 40’s but I’d say mid to late 30’s for sure. I’m Asian and I think I’m pretty good at telling their age. Tits seem real but the mommy damage was a turn off for me. I didn’t notice it the shower but definitely noticed when she was on top or in mish.
Booker J, he's always let me know straight forward when I asked, Hana is a more "mature" provider and if I ask who's younger between the two flowers, never steered me wrong. Hana is the oldest flower at KGFE, and I've met everyone so far at least once. It's her second visit back according to the booker because her service is much more GFE than some of the young ones. Highly doubt she's 40 and I'm Korean-American. Most flowers retire from this mid-30s. At least as an agency girl, maybe you'll find older indys. Just my 2 cents on this whole age thing. I've been seeing Mina very frequently and she's like a DDG college babe spinner and very youthful. Hana has beautiful DD's natural and Mina is naturally small boobs. YMMV... Originally Posted by Assmaster88
Nah, many are over 40 in the biz. Mid 30s is like their prime.