URL / Website: https://myalbum.com/folder/feRR5wF6CVJw/ ksecretgarden.com
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: westheimer and bw8
Activities: shower, mouth rinse, lfk, bbbj, cg, k9
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Saw velvet the most recently so the description is of her, beautiful asian who does have an older face by appearance, but her body is amazing. Bs, pretty, skinny, great time.
Recommendation: Yes
Ksecret have a website still? Can’t find it if so. Hope so. Much better price than kgfe
haven‘t seen ksg yet have had limited expeirence w/kgfe but speaking as someone who thoroughly hobied with the AAMPs of CA in the LA and SD areas I have to say that while they can be considered ’premium‘ in Houston, compared to CA ones they are probably slightly below tier. certainly not at value at 5 bills. the CA ones tend to be notably younger (although in reality still dominated by 30 yo’s), more selection, more rotation, and generaly safer, and cheaper (significantly). i suppose the extra premium is for them to take the risk of setting up shop in a hotter place like Houston, and to attract the BBFS/CIP girls to work here.
I haven’t seen either place since velvet as I’m saving my budget for an early Christmas present.