URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Spearmint Massage, 6th Street in downtown Austin
Activities: FBSM L1 +
Hair Length and Color: medium light brown, wavy and mid length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Big boobs and knows how to use them. She also uses her mouth well. Ada has an attractive face with a pretty smile and a thin body.
Recommendation: Yes
Fantastic! First Mandy now Ada. It seems like someone took surveys from several mongers and checked out the other spas to determine how to be successful from day one. Classy environment, hot providers, great attitude, and consistency . . . imagine that!
What’s the damage with L2?
Nice review! Good useful info. Short and to the point.

What’s the damage with L2? Originally Posted by AAAMPfinder
No dis meant AAAMPfinder but your question may lead some to assume certain things. Try to get PA and you'll have your questions answered. I think you can get a couple of weeks PA for a small amount of $. Well worth the $ to see what you're missing, then you'll trip over your own feet to write a review (worth 6 weeks of free PA).

Good luck!
  • Manma
  • 11-10-2023, 11:49 PM
Speariment is clean and nice place, girls are good but expensive, you get same experience much cheaper and closer to north austin
Manma, what are your recommendations for same experience much cheaper in North Austin?
Yesterday I had a 4 hands massage with Ada and Yuki. Big boobs all over my face and body. It was crazy but fun!
Yesterday I had a 4 hands massage with Ada and Yuki. Big boobs all over my face and body. It was crazy but fun! Originally Posted by (GHOST)
I wonder what a 6 hand would feel…. Hmmmm
Curious of tip for 4 hands?
I want to see Ada but I have a question.

I had a great time with Ada on my second visit. I have an answer to the question.
This is the one review that made me laugh. OH MY BALLS.
This is the one review that made me laugh. OH MY BALLS. Originally Posted by ace freebie
Oh, behave!