How old were you when you first visited a whore?

I was right after my *** Birthday when I visited a whore for the first time. I loved it. Tomorrow is my birthday and that marks 16 years of me fucking whores. Let's hear others.
  • BSer
  • 07-13-2014, 06:41 PM
I was ***, I paid the girl next door to lick my ass. We were to poor to afford toilet paper so I gave her a nickel
I was 23. Was on the Western Swing with a NHRA Pro Stock drag racing team. We raced in Denver and then drove like hell to the next race in Sonoma, CA. The truck drivers all violate their log books to make it to Reno so the teams can spend a night there and raise hell while waiting for the log books to catch up before crossing into CA where they check the logs on the way in. Loaded up the team van with 6 people and headed for the Mustang Ranch. We ended up forgetting Rusty Glidden, Bob Glidden's son (Bob was a multiple time NHRA points champion) and didn't realize our mistake until we were in Carson City. I rode three ponies that night.
About 35. I am a relative newcomer (5 years) but I am making up for lost time. I saw Hotty #1 (Jasmine) who was my first tos vouch.
That brings back memories Hotty # 1

She was a pretty good time I remember she advertised CBJ but when I saw her she was BBBJ/CIM just ask " don't tell anyone " only saw her twice she was becoming a total train wreck.

My first date would have been over 15 years ago

Best of luck
The Dr
mmmmm
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
I plea the 5th
summer of '63 at brick alley....
  • BSer
  • 07-26-2014, 06:11 PM
Steve, are you my grandpa?
I was 21. It was at the sports health spa in moon. I miss that place.
About 35. I am a relative newcomer (5 years) but I am making up for lost time. I saw Hotty #1 (Jasmine) who was my first tos vouch. Originally Posted by BluMax
Holy fuck, your first P4P was Hotty circa 2009 ? That explains a lot
8 bucks including 2 for the room
***, Wheeling HO house. 7 dogs piss on a wall.
I just started last August at the age of 38.
Just a young ***.

In Amsterdam with my family. Went window shopping by myself.

What a way to spend the evening.

25 Guilders all inclusive. (About $10).

Was many years beofre I paid again.