Ladies poll 1.21 gigawatts vs playdoh who's handsome!!!

Since Senior Playdoh of which I've never met wanted to take a constructive review and turn it into the intellectual equivalent of a high school pissing match I've decided in the spirit of the holidays that I would summon my inner child and join him in this game.

His claim he's heard I'm not that handsome. So Ladies lets here from those I've seen or met.

If you have seen mr. playdoh or myself kindly let us know your thoughts.
He's a Jersey Shore reject with nothing on you
I'm glad that i got under the skin of giga watts

Thanks nikki, ill take that as a complement

Its not my fault they said that about you, LOL
Furthermore, it's not my fault that you are out of shape, PICO WATTS LMAO
This poll is pathetic, given the fact that I've declined to see most of the women on here due to you all's horrible taste of women.

Put it this way... I really don't care unless it's slave, purssia, daisy daniels, and one other woman but i wont mention her name
2/3

Under skin I think you are unfortunately confused I was actually bored as you must typically be when you post your nonsense and plan your shenanigans. I actually gave myself an allotment of 3 responses to your BS until I go back to ignoring your inconsequential posts as I have done since I have been on the board.

Out of shape. Well this is the 1st thing that is relevant although still not witty that you've said yet.

I am out of shape which I have never made claims about my physical fitness. But then again I've heard you were not the brightest. It's odd you keyed on me being out of shape. Some have mentioned your physique as being muscular though petite but you have a buttaface I see maybe it was the reference in my review to a buttaface that caused you to respond with the irrelevant discussion so far. I'm sorry if you thought I was talking about you in my review next time I'll do it with pictures so its easy to understand.

handsome-
(of a man) good-looking.
synonyms: good-looking, attractive, striking, gorgeous; More
antonyms: ugly
(of a woman) striking and imposing in good looks rather than conventionally pretty.
synonyms: striking, imposing, prepossessing, elegant, stately, dignified, statuesque, good-looking, attractive, personable
"a handsome woman of 30"
antonyms: plain
(of a thing) well made, imposing, and of obvious quality.
"handsome cookbooks"

I still think I qualify.

I'm sure there is a possibility that you will go back to impersonating me and ripping ladies off as you did with diamond daisy.
2/3

Under skin I think you are unfortunately confused I was actually bored as you must typically be when you post your nonsense and plan your shenanigans. I actually gave myself an allotment of 3 responses to your BS until I go back to ignoring your inconsequential posts as I have done since I have been on the board.

I'm sure there is a possibility that you will go back to impersonating and me and ripping ladies off as you did with diamond daisy. Originally Posted by 1.21gigawatts

If you're bored then goto the gym, holy fuck... Go for a 6 mile run with a cadence... Do something damn
2/3

I'm sure there is a possibility that you will go back to impersonating and and ripping ladies off as you did with diamond daisy. Originally Posted by 1.21gigawatts
Diamond daisy LOL... She was very old and unattractive ... I declined to see her ...she could pass for my grandma LOL

Bahahahaha what kind of loser has to vote for themselves??????
Diamond daisy LOL... She was very old and unattractive ... I declined to see her ...she could pass for my grandma LOL Originally Posted by Playdoh
And you can pass for one of those ducks hanging in a window in China town. Never take anything I say about u as a complement lol.
Rodderick has no life ... So sad... Nikki i already told your GIRAFFE LOOKING SELF TO MOVE ON VIA EMAIL... Im not into pancake titties, get a boob job and maybe you can be part of this poll ...
You guys should post pics of yourselves, playdoh oughta post a video of himself bouncing his ass cheeks, and let's see how the ladies respond!
Chincha, nice response for a NEWBIE
Then again, 372 posts in 3 months is ridiculous!
125 per month roughly wow ...you need a better hobby bro ... And
no reviews lmao !!!
Playdoh does have pics of himself... on the Dirty
yeah guess the sugar baby thing didn't work out.
Crazy mar... I mean playdoh I mighta fell off the turnip truck but I didn't fall off of it last night