Public service announcement: not available for sessions or references today through 8/12.

I just wanted to put it out there that I will be out of the country today through 8/12. I won't be answering PM's, emails, or texts - which means I won't be available for a reference either.

Auf wiedersehen!
  • Toyz
  • 08-06-2015, 08:38 AM
No weiner schnitzel eh?
Have fun on your trip. Be sure to sample the local wine, as well as the beer.
Have fun and be safe, tell all when you get back, we will be here.

IB
Was ist los! (<--- that is 'what's up!' in German)

I'm back! I missed you guys!

Amazing food and bier und wein! It was soooooooo nice to be back there. But good god, it was unseasonably hot. And the Germans don't do AC very well. I may have sweated off another couple of pounds.

Anywho! Please have patience while I catch up on PM's, emails and texts. And sleep. I'll be ready soon
Welcome back home.
Welcome back!
But good god, it was unseasonably hot. And the Germans don't do AC very well. I may have sweated off another couple of pounds. Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Not only do they not do AC very well, they don't do daily showers very well either. Most of the time it doesn't matter since the great wine and beer will make you so happy you won't notice.

I was there one summer when they temps hit 95 degrees F and the whole of Stuttgart shutdown because of the heat wave. But, most of the time, it is moderate and very lovely area to visit, even without AC in the Summer.

I am envious--need to get back.

Just need F2C to give me a list of "fun places" to not miss on my trip...
Welcome back?

IB
Vunderbar,
Did you go to a sausage fest?
Stay cool
Welcome back to the wonderful world of air conditioning!! I've been over there when they are having a heat wave--I know what you mean --I was really glad to come home!!!