How do handle when places a False Bad review on you?

I have Never received bad review. There's a new member on the sites that fir odd reason fingered me to harrass. My reviews have been impecable and then to see a negative mark completely blew me away. I have no worries that it will affect my business because anyone that met with me knows that it isn't true. It's just the principle of the matter. I noticed he posted two other reviews on 2white providers that were positive. Are we still living in some ice age where we judged by the color of our skin opposed to the content of our character??? What a Horrible Jerk u are, if so.
I have Never received bad review. There's a new member on the sites that fir odd reason fingered me to harrass. My reviews have been impecable and then to see a negative mark completely blew me away. I have no worries that it will affect my business because anyone that met with me knows that it isn't true. It's just the principle of the matter. I noticed he posted two other reviews on 2white providers that were positive. Are we still living in some ice age where we judged by the color of our skin opposed to the content of our character??? What a Horrible Jerk u are, if so.
Unfortunatly, there are some guys that are racially bias towards ladies. If you gave him your best, then you don't have anything to worry about. If the gents do there homework, then they will overlook the review especially if he seems racial in the review. I do believe that there is a ladies section in your particular state. May want to alert the provider's in the area of him if you feel the need to.
PM a link. I'll look into it.
Thankyou guys, I really had to vent that. I heard of that happening to providers but never thght it wld happen to me. lol @Chica I will PM u now.
I've had haters write false reviews on me before( not on Eccie) but TER and e.com...just report it to the mods, they will review it and should take it down straight away!
Use the RTM button if that doesnt work, contact the local mod.
Thanks Valerie, he posted the lie on e.com I've emailed them to remove. Crazy thgh cuz I don't even know the guy. Are people That miserable to invest time in BS?, wow lol. Just gotta leave ppl where they at and keep going. But thanks fir all the feedback, my blood pressure has lowered lol.
Thanks Valerie, he posted the lie on e.com I've emailed them to remove. Crazy thgh cuz I don't even know the guy. Are people That miserable to invest time in BS?, wow lol. Just gotta leave ppl where they at and keep going. But thanks fir all the feedback, my blood pressure has lowered lol. Originally Posted by SimoneLove
Ever since e.com made its "changes" they are very good about taking down false reviews, they usually get back to you within hours! So no worries, I just hope the person doesn't try and write another BS one after you get the current one removed! Take care-Val
Simone,

Guys can be that way in the hobby. Thanks to a gentleman giving me a bad review I got some top dollar UTR clients. They said because of this so so review that the realized that I was human. So in the end it all worked out well.
That's a Great Way to look at it! In the end good always pevail . Thanku honey
its easy to spot the bs....don't worry about one. its like your ebay or amazon rating....one out of 10 is good success. So if you were getting them regularly....then we have a problem. We cannot please every stiff or provider...some like us and some dont. matter of opinion and preference.....
Thanks hon, I completely agree with what ur saying and it's true u can't please Everyone. I accept that, it's just what I don't accept is Someone I Never met w placing a review on me. I never met the idiot.
Then that dude has some issues, that is creepy
I think you got a stalker sweetie, blow him off, it happens to all of us.