tired of the Slixa.com bullshit; embargo on

I am fed up with the Slixa.com horseshit and won't be seeing any providers who advertise on Slixa.com.
What are you tired OF? Slixa just started, and anything that the website hosts do, including their initial promotional push, doesn't necessarily reflect on those individual ladies who are trying new venues of advertising and giving them a shot.

What exactly did the site do to tick you off so? I might need to know since I'm testing a temporary profile there.
Constant friggen pop-ups
Constant friggen pop-ups Originally Posted by Roothead
Ditto
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh. I always close the pop-ups before they load so didn't know Slixa was behind them. That IS annoying! I thought ECCIE was going to block pop boxes?
Well if it wasn't Slixa in the pop up it would be another company.

ECCIE is to blame for selling those. Not Slixa for buying them.

BUT....To punish the girls advertising there is just silly.

I hate pop ups too but I don't blame Slixa they are just trying to drive traffic to the ladies.

If you don't want Pop ups email St Christopher. Please remember that the advertiser spend a good portion of the money that funds this free board.

All the hobbyist has to do is have a good time (and yes that cost) and tell everyone about it but you get premium membership. Yes some do pay for membership I know but the vast majority don't.

All the ladies have to do is show a guy a good time( and yes make some money) and they get verified and free advertising.

Advertiser spend MONEY. And Money Makes The World Go Round.

Eccie should at least give a premium membership the option to opt out of adverts and pop up like yahoo does.
Well if it wasn't Slixa in the pop up it would be another company.

ECCIE is to blame for selling those. Not Slixa for buying them.

BUT....To punish the girls advertising there is just silly.

I hate pop ups too but I don't blame Slixa they are just trying to drive traffic to the ladies.

If you don't want Pop ups email St Christopher. Please remember that the advertiser spend a good portion of the money that funds this free board.

All the hobbyist has to do is have a good time (and yes that cost) and tell everyone about it but you get premium membership. Yes some do pay for membership I know but the vast majority don't.

All the ladies have to do is show a guy a good time( and yes make some money) and they get verified and free advertising.

Advertiser spend MONEY. And Money Makes The World Go Round.

Eccie should at least give a premium membership the option to opt out of adverts and pop up like yahoo does. Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
+1
ECCIE is to blame for selling those. Not Slixa for buying them. Originally Posted by MagnificMedia
I'm with you there. It's the provider's fault for 'providing' to me. Not my fault for donating to them.

That was a joke.
I am speaking out of order here.... But what the hell.....

There has been constant complaining for the the past couple of months.

I may not be able to relate a rational thought to some of you (Fucktards) but, I do understand the way my computer works.

My computer is not an Apple Product, my phone is . I have never had a problem with my phone. The computer... I get ONE ....JUST ONE pop up when I log in.

There have been several threads, all with advice, on how to minimize this problem.
It seems the mal-contents have to bitch about something...

Fixing the pop up's that annoy you so much, is just as easy as finding the provider that you would like to see.................

IT IS THAT FUCKING EASY.

For the FuckTards that have to pay for the PA... instead of doing their home work..... same applies here.

Do a little looking around and figure out how to fix it.......( with a 10 year old computer it might be tough)

Happy Hunting, you Mal-Contents
and won't be seeing any providers who advertise on Slixa.com. Originally Posted by NorthWood
Well damn, guess we won't be seeing each other... Just messing with you love
Yeah it's a small pain but i'll say one thing. ALL the ladies photos are very good quality, clear,crisp, in focus! So pop ups ..no good photos ..YES!
Well damn, guess we won't be seeing each other... Just messing with you love Originally Posted by Valerie
I am turned on and honored to be messed with by you, Valerie. I see you don't advertise on Slixa.com. I'm not surprised - I already knew you were a very intelligent lady. Other ladies should follow your lead. Pop-up advertising is of the devil.
So because a lady chooses to advertise on Slixa she's "not intelligent?"

I went on Slixa yesterday for the first time and never received a pop up nor have I got one here on ECCIE. Why you ask? Because I adjusted my computer to stop pop ups. What a concept huh?
Thought that I had my computer set to block pop-ups, too, but for some reason the ones on ECCIE still try to load. Odd. My temper isn't so short that I can't just hit the x-out box before cussing it out.

Trying to branch out and not get stuck in a rut advertising in the same old, same old IS intelligent business practice for providers, as it would be for any type of service. Graphically, Slixa is a very slick site, visually pleasing and easy on the eyes, not cluttered like, um..... Anyway, they will eventually attract a following, but it takes a while to become known and the only way to do that is to advertise. You can't blame Slixa for buying prime in-your-face space on ECCIE, one of the premier Hobby spots, as THAT is an excellent business move. So far they are doing everything in marketing text-book correct, even if it is inconvenient for those "allergic" to pop-ups. Do we get this annoyed during out favorite TV show's commercial breaks? (Wish I had TiVo so I could fast forward through.)
  • Old-T
  • 12-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Wow. Yes, pop-ups are not the best thing in the world, but I think a few of you are getting just a bit absurd about your level of annoyance. And you are cutting off your noses (or other parts) to spite yourself. Whether or not a lady advertizes on a site with pop-ups is REALLY yourr deciding factor whether you want to see her or not?!?!?

Suggestion: check her provile out on here. Or other sites that don't insult your personal definition of whatever. Don't go to Slixa if you don't want to. It's really pretty easy.

By the way, if you find a lady somewhere else who you want to see do you REALLY go to Slixa just to see if she is on there, and if she is you scratch her off your list? Really?