Sucking on Titties

When I was younger there used to be a legitimate thirst, lust, hunger, to have a woman's tits in my mouth and suck them. This would be a build up after seeing them either in public or dressed up. Seeing on TV included

Even random brushing up against them while in school or privately getting a chance to feel on them through the fabric. I'd imagine every second with me licking them or sucking nipples would increase my arousal ten fold. This was when I was younger, without knowledge of the hobby, and the anticipation for sexual contact with a woman was more electric than a transformer box near a power line. If I'm getting a crazy erection at just the sight of some firm tits bouncing up and down through a dress or a blouse, why can't the experience translate to scale when I'm BCD today?

My experience with sucking tits today: (mostly/exclusively now in the hobby) It doesn't bring that increased sense of sexual arousal. I'm already arouse and although I want to put the nipples in my mouth, and do, it's not sending electric pulses to the rest of my body and getting me stiffer. Because I already know she's getting naked, even floreplay of rubbing on her tits and eventually sucking them doesn't create a strong build.

Don't get me wrong I'll still do it and like to do it. But these days I'm doing it just for the woman's pleasure.

And this came to my mind after seeing this well endowed provider's ad - http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1334262
My apologies for not including tit pics

Nothing wrong with sucking titties. I'd rather do that than eat pussy!
Nothing wrong with sucking titties. I'd rather do that than eat pussy! Originally Posted by kerwil62
seconded

as for going down on the ladies that's been addressed plenty
Just chew ...
I Love Boobies : )
Love it but is guess maybe 25% of ladies seem to really love it, the rest don't seem to care at all. Not scientific, and I don't care I love sucking on them, especially small perky ones.
mmmm....you can still live your childhood dream....man, I need some NOW!
Seems like I always find one that don't like tits sucked squeezed or nipples licked. But it's definitely fun to go to town...... 100% cdc approved too
When I was younger there used to be a legitimate thirst, lust, hunger, to have a woman's tits in my mouth and suck them.
...... Originally Posted by wreckshop
Similar for me. I was definitely a tit man growing up.

And all but one of my lovers before marriage had great tits. My wife has great tits.

I do, though, still get aroused by some visuals and when a woman genuinely responds to nipple play.

But after years of being a ruthless fuck machine eating pussy, cumming down throats, and fucking a few deep in their ass....tits usually don't play much role in it anymore.
Mine are small but still a mouthful! Come suck on em!
Mine are small but still a mouthful! Come suck on em! Originally Posted by Kammye
Big or small I'd suck them all.

It's just, where is the savoring of the moment of being alone with boobs of your own?

I even for bigger sizes. I feel I owe it to my brain to just lick and suck all up and down and every angle of both breasts.

But while in a timed session where I need to get a nut in time, I'm going to just put the nipples and aurora in my mouth as standard.
....after years of being a ruthless fuck machine eating pussy, cumming down throats, and fucking a few deep in their ass....tits usually don't play much role in it anymore. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I hear ya man.....it's not easy being a Rockstar....
Yes it is ...