One thing I hate about this industry

Why can’t people be more considerate of other people’s time!

I literally scheduled a meet up with gentlemen from here & Oh2, we talked on the phone and were 10 mins away from each other! He arrives at room and I get their and noticed he blocked me on iPhone!
None of my mgs were being delivered at this point but we were just on the phone.
My question is why can’t people cancel properly or give an legitimate reason of the no show! I mean wouldn’t it be a waist of time just driving around acting like your somewhere that your not! Or why even lie, like are people that bored in life!

Sorry I just really hate rude people!
  • pxmcc
  • 12-15-2019, 10:45 PM
that's fucked up. put 'em on blast..
  • ohne1
  • 12-16-2019, 07:41 AM
That’s bullshit. Sorry it happened babe. It’s no consolation, but I have had the same thing happen in reverse. Drive all the way across town. In touch during the drive and the silence when I get there.

Some people are just a-holes.
It's wrong and I am so sorry it happened. It happens in th business world too.

Instead of saying "sorry not interested," or "my boss just called I need to cancel" the person in your case is weak and afraid.
Put him on blast..............

Name him......! Help other ladies so they don't fall for the same thing.

Why can’t people be more considerate of other people’s time!

I literally scheduled a meet up with gentlemen from here & Oh2, we talked on the phone and were 10 mins away from each other! He arrives at room and I get their and noticed he blocked me on iPhone!
None of my mgs were being delivered at this point but we were just on the phone.
My question is why can’t people cancel properly or give an legitimate reason of the no show! I mean wouldn’t it be a waist of time just driving around acting like your somewhere that your not! Or why even lie, like are people that bored in life!

Sorry I just really hate rude people! Originally Posted by MILF_77584
Sounds suspicious on his part, maybe he was trying to get you within viewing distance to ID you, careful sweetie, even if a guy(s) are seemingly verified, cause you never know.
Put him on blast..............

Name him......! Help other ladies so they don't fall for the same thing.

. Originally Posted by The1Slayer
I tried not to out people in negative way but your right he will try this with someone else!!
His handle is Tr0jan on here and Oh2 but can’t seem to find him on Oh2. I deleted the phone number so I won’t be able to post that.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-17-2019, 01:58 PM
^^ya you dont want to post his number in any case.