I’m totally an ass person!!

Do you gentlemen enjoy the pleasure of cumming in a vagina or the asshole??

Also what age do you think you should stop having sex? Or do you see yourself having sex until you 100yrs old.

Sorry guys a little horny this morning
With a provider and a condom on doesn't really matter. I used to see this chick that liked being pounded from behind while I pulled her hair with a thumb in her ass then I would pull out, put it in her ass and dump the load in her ass.
There is a fetish for everyone on this site. One person fetish is another person Eeeeeek!

Anal is not my thing. I will take VJ 100% of the time.
I like to cum on her vagina or stomach, anal also not my thing. I like rough, pound sex and I like to see providers that can handle me rough. I'm in my 30s still so I will continue to fuck, probably into my 100s
Are u asking for a Greek lesson hun? If so, I'm your driller
Are u asking for a Greek lesson hun? If so, I'm your driller Originally Posted by oilman12
I’m always down for a good pounding in my ass!! Lol so explicit
  • pxmcc
  • 12-18-2019, 11:03 AM
booty every damn time..
kitty for me is practically a fetish..
I like blowing my yuuuuge load in/on/around a vagina. covered of course...
(prefer giving facials or CIM)
Anal is not my thing.
I will have sex until I can't no mo. I need all the release of serotonin possible
I'd rather cum on your ass.

I've gotten to the point of hating to cum inside of a rubber. And I'm definitely not cumming inside of any orifices.
I'd rather cum on your ass.

I've gotten to the point of hating to cum inside of a rubber. And I'm definitely not cumming inside of any orifices. Originally Posted by kerwil62
Hahahahaha “orifices”. Hilarious
The best cum shots I like to give are-

A ladies neck! (Pearl necklace)
A ladies ass hole, on ass cheeks too.
In or outside mouth.
On her tits!
  • ohne1
  • 12-18-2019, 09:35 PM
I prefer to cum inside. Inside a pussy is best but mouth and Ass aren’t too bad. I can can cum and keep going for a second but. Hate cumming with the rubber on. After 20 years of marriage and not using them, little man just doesn’t cooperate with them any more.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-19-2019, 12:57 AM
#tigerstripesbooty..

jordan do you have lovely tiger stripes..
Wow holy.fuck. what type of backpage pimp hoe fuckery has houston eccie turn into.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-19-2019, 11:19 AM
^^holier-than-thou much?