The USA Could Fix The Illegal Immigration Problem With One Law

Make it a Felony for a business or individule to employ anybody that is in the Country illegally.

If Immigration Officials visit a job site and find illegals, leave them be. Go to the headquarters of the business and haul the BOD out in handcuffs. Throw them in County Lockup.

Ignorance is no defence. It is up to a employer to insure the employees are in this Country legally.

If you stop feeding a stray cat, it will leave.
  • WTF
  • 03-30-2017, 06:29 PM
Big business will never go for that...why the fuck do you think they haven't done this?

Just check out the highways being built...The Williams Brothers...you think their CEO wants to go to jail?
Big business will never go for that...why the fuck do you think they haven't done this?

Just check out the highways being built...The Williams Brothers...you think their CEO wants to go to jail? Originally Posted by WTF
For exactly that reason. Maybe if the CEO of Williams Bros had some culpability in the matter, he would show more diligence in his hiring practices.
For exactly that reason. Maybe if the CEO of Williams Bros had some culpability in the matter, he would show more diligence in his hiring practices. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And certain " custom hovel builders " in the Houston area that employs illegals SURE wouldn't want to spend any time at the " crossbar motel " !
  • DSK
  • 03-30-2017, 09:22 PM

Just check out the highways being built...The Williams Brothers...you think their CEO wants to go to jail? Originally Posted by WTF
Why are you scared? Big business has been the problem the whole time, and they don't even get fined. Their wage slaves vote whatever their masters want..why, I will never know.

I think the law should allow for the imprisonment and flogging of the President of any company that knowingly allows even its subcontractors to hire illegals.
Either we as a Country are serious about the illegal immigration problem, or we are not.

If we are not, then I wish everyone from the President on down would just shut the fuck up about it.
I don't feel a bit sorry for crying relatives on the news when their illegal mother, father, uncle, etc. is hauled away. Too bad. They rolled the dice, broke the law and now they're fucked in the ass. Get your fucking lazy ass in line and do it the right way. Not to mention using our public services, hospitals without being citizens...at taxpayer expense. We need more of this shit on the news.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 07:41 AM
Either we as a Country are serious about the illegal immigration problem, or we are not.

If we are not, then I wish everyone from the President on down would just shut the fuck up about it. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They are not serious about it other than to use it as a political advantage.

Have you seen the pipeline workers or plant construction worker in this area or the road construction wotkers? AND THE ROAD CONSTRUCTION ARE GOVERNMENT JOBS!
They are not serious about it other than to use it as a political advantage. Originally Posted by WTF
Exactly right.

Pretty much the case with just about everything else going on nowadays, too.
  • DSK
  • 03-31-2017, 08:18 AM
They are not serious about it other than to use it as a political advantage.

Have you seen the pipeline workers or plant construction worker in this area or the road construction wotkers? AND THE ROAD CONSTRUCTION ARE GOVERNMENT JOBS! Originally Posted by WTF
Native born Americans would take those jobs at higher pay if people like you would hire them. Unfortunately, you are apparently too greedy to help your fellow Americans, so they STAFF EDIT and cost the taxpayers money, also.
Lazy and shiftless, JL?
How about the anchor baby law? Why haven't they changed that?
How about the anchor baby law? Why haven't they changed that? Originally Posted by bamscram
That would take a Constitutional Amendment. That's not going to happen in my lifetime.
  • WTF
  • 03-31-2017, 10:02 AM
Native born Americans would take those jobs at higher pay if people like you would hire them. Unfortunately, you are apparently too greedy to help your fellow Americans, so they just abuse meth and cost the taxpayers money, also. Originally Posted by DSK
So you want me to hire some druggie?

Wtf is wrong with you?

Btw..have you quit hiring asian women to fuck you?
Native born Americans would take those jobs at higher pay if people like you would hire them. Unfortunately, you are apparently too greedy to help your fellow Americans, so they just abuse meth and cost the taxpayers money, also. Originally Posted by DSK
In North Caolina agricultural needed 6500 workers for season. 287 non immigrants applied, 143 showed up and 7 stayed until the end of the season. US Agriculture industry is TOTALLY dependent on immigrants with a large percentage illegal. If you clamp down the industry will totally collapse. This comes from the US Farm Bureau and not some quack. All produce would then come from other countries.