Free airfare for providers traveling to Dallas

Hello, not sure if this is in the right place or not but if you are traveling to Dallas and would like someone to pay your airfare, I will provide you free airfare on *** airlines up to $300 in value for you or whoever you would like in exchange for a 1 hour session while in town. There are no black out dates and you can travel any time. Thank you
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-03-2011, 10:37 AM
Forgive me if I am wrong, but wouldn't you need to have the provider's real name to book her tickets using your rewards points?
Forgive me if I am wrong, but wouldn't you need to have the provider's real name to book her tickets using your rewards points? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Details, details!!!
Forgive me if I am wrong, but wouldn't you need to have the provider's real name to book her tickets using your rewards points? Originally Posted by ~Ze~
With my airline miles, yes you do. And its not something a lady could book herself using someone else's miles.
I am in the bizness... these are prepaid airline voucher codes that i have earned as courtesy vouchers. You just need the code to enter at check out. I dont ever see your name, nor your flight.
Awesome deal then!
was this the best place to put this offer?
Some jobs have all the perks". I am jealous
LOL well no one has really responded to me yet so i wouldnt just say that
I have tried the free flight approach also...same results as you.....not sure what the difference is between $$ and saving money on flight the provider is planning on taking, but oh well what is a guy to do.
i just wanted to clarify, I will give free airfare to a provider that would like to come to dallas. OR someone in dallas who wants to travel out. Or even you can give the airfare to a friend, relative or whatever. I am not looking to fly someone here just to see me. I am simply looking to trade free airfare. Sorry i got a couple responses from ladies who thought i was looking for a travel in person for me. thats not the case.
This is pretty much a cash based business and I think most ladies would rather have the cash in-hand.
I have tried the free flight approach also...same results as you.....not sure what the difference is between $$ and saving money on flight the provider is planning on taking, but oh well what is a guy to do. Originally Posted by yogi692
Well most providers drive their own car. They probably don't want to be tied down to a Flight Itinerary. If they decide to leave a location after a few days or they have an offer for an outcall they have transportation. Besides once they get off a flight they would have to rent a car anyway.
I have had several responses already.
I have had several responses already. Originally Posted by cage196

This seems like a pretty fair offer to me for a lady that can use it.

Up to a $300 air fare in barter for 1 hour of time seems quite a good deal to me for most ladies.

That one hour isn't taking any time away from her other potential clients.

It is the guy making this offer that is taking the risk as she easily has the option of fulfilling her side of the obligation or not.