Date: March 14th
Name: Shiny at Bali Spa
Address: 2750 Walnut Hill Lane
Phone: (214)-351-0755
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, SS, 69, Titty fondling and sucking, DATY, CG, Doggy, Mish, RCG, MPFS, and a lot more. Check ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5’4” and roughly 120lbs. I'd guess probably 32 C's, natural. Amazing curves. Darker complexion, dark brown/black hair to around her mid back. Dark brown eyes. Amazing curves with a beautiful bum. No visible Tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes, must see.
ROS:
I've seen Shiny before awhile back. My lord, has she been missed! I called up mama-san to make sure she was working that night and praise the AMP Gods she was. I scheduled an 8 appointment and was on my way. I arrived about 5 minutes late. Mama-san joked saying "We think you not come no more".

Shiny walks in and immediately it was like she never was away. A light kiss and she asked if she'd seen me before. I told her yes, it was awhile ago before she went on vacation. I asked if she preffered shower before or after. "Shower after I want you now!" - Gladly, Shiny, gladly. We immediately started kissing, and I was on the table within seconds. She began kissing around my neck and I hers.She fondled my balls while I sucked on her nipples. After thoroughly teasing me with her hands, she inched her way down and began rubbing her clit on my cock. She knew it was driving me wild probably from my facial expressions, and she couldn't help but smile. I'm telling you lads, this one has a great IOP.

After sliding and teasing me thoroughly, she began sucking my cock. I'm not the smallest guy, but she took my 8 with gusto and no complaints. I asked if we could 69, and she immediately began turning with her mouth still on my dick. I'm going to say that takes some skill right there. We teased and licked and sucked and moaned for quite some time before neither of us could take it anymore and I was inside her. We began with reverse cow girl. She made the comment to go slow at first because of my size, so I obliged. After a few minutes she was bouncing up and down on my cock like there was no tomorrow. I changed positions by having her lay on her stomach and then bring her legs together so I could be on top. I couldn't help but pop after that all on her back. She simply cleaned it up with her mouth and BAMN, right back in action doggy style without missing a beat. We then moved on to missionary where she asked me to go a little lighter and not so deep. This moved on to standing missionary, then on to standing doggy where I finished again, but this time on her chest.

Guys, go see this gal. She's wonderful. She's so good I even felt the urge to tip her (that's rare, extremely rare).
Nice review. Sounds real good if you wanted to tip extra
On a side note, she is a keeper.
You nailed the physical description, IMO. That sounds just like her. Keep the reviews coming man.
Nice review. Sounds real good if you wanted to tip extra Originally Posted by Luisme
I only tip the house mom.
Just a suggestion, but for your future reviews you might want to click on the "NEW ENCOUNTER" button at the top or bottom of the thread listing That way the ROS does not become public information.
Ran into her in the hallway after a session with Cindy and damn she looked good. For a millisecond thought about back to back sessions.
Cool review
There is a cool little note on the first page to help you out.

You must have been typing and still thinking about that BEAUTY, named Shiny. Her long hair gets me every time.
Shiny is BACK at Bali today. Returning from vacation.
I haven't seen her yet from her vacation. I bet she is looking GOOD.
Nice!
Shiny knows how to bust a move.
She's wonderful
Bravo!