Info on RR girl?

If anyone knows this girl Cindy, please let me know. I plan on scheduling with her, but if anyone has had a bad experience. . .I searched back a way, and didn't see anything good or bad. Here's her ad below. Thanks in advance for any help.

https://dallas.rubratings.com/146176
Looks tgtbt ....let us know what you find out
yes let us know. photo looks like a hotel bed
Looks tgtbt ....let us know what you find out Originally Posted by Humm3r

But her ad reads that those are her real photos.

We all know you can explicitly trust the word of a hooker.

They wouldn't post photos that weren't theirs.

I did my usual search thing and couldn't find a damn thing on her.
But her ad reads that those are her real photos.

We all know you can explicitly trust the word of a hooker.

They wouldn't post photos that weren't theirs.

I did my usual search thing and couldn't find a damn thing on her. Originally Posted by CG2014
LOL true, how dare we ask. My burner phone died and I plan on picking up a new one today. Then will try to contact Cindy.

All of my pre-call research has drawn a blank as well. That said, my expectations that she’s going to look like her pics and give me a memorable body rub for $180 are pretty low. The good news is that there are some real legit ads on RR.
LOL true, how dare we ask. My burner phone died and I plan on picking up a new one today. Then will try to contact Cindy.

All of my pre-call research has drawn a blank as well. That said, my expectations that she’s going to look like her pics and give me a memorable body rub for $180 are pretty low. The good news is that there are some real legit ads on RR. Originally Posted by jaddarami
Did you check it out?
I right clicked copied and pasted on "www.tineye.com I know these pics were not stolen.