The Big Human Infrastructure Bill: Liberals Please explain How This Will Work.

I would like to hear from the liberals on this board just how the Infrastructure bill will Work.

Only liberals please, I know what other folks will say.

How will this
  1. fight inflation
  2. fix the supply chain problem
  3. Irradiate Covid
  4. educate the young
  5. promote societal equality

And at no cost, "Zero" as President Biden ahs said.
According to the bill - increase your taxes ever----

OH! ... "liberals onley" ... Sorry. Me bad...
Forget I posted.

### Salty
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2021, 08:32 AM
You have a President that for four years turned off the middle class suburban Moms and this is wtf you get!

Jefc Flake and many others warned you of such but you kicked them to the curb....
  • Tiny
  • 11-20-2021, 08:38 AM
You have a President that for four years turned off the middle class suburban Moms and this is wtf you get!

Jefc Flake and many others warned you of such but you kicked them to the curb.... Originally Posted by WTF
Jeff Flake is the best Senator we’ve had in the last 10 years. He’d vote against the BBB bill. Which I guess is your point. If Flake and Perdue were still Senators there would be no BBB bill, because Republicans would control the Senate. And Trump is the reason Flake and Perdue aren’t around anymore.

The purpose of being for the Republican Party should not be to aggrandize a narcissist.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2021, 08:41 AM
Jeff Flake is the best Senator we’ve had in the last 10 years. He’d vote against the BBB bill. Which I guess is your point. If Flake and Perdue were still Senators there would be no BBB bill, because Republicans would control the Senate. And Trump is the reason Flake and Perdue aren’t around anymore. Originally Posted by Tiny
Don't forget the two Senators from Georgia although one was shit. Trump lost the GOP the Senate with his baseless voter fraud claims.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2021, 08:46 AM
Tiny....do you think the GOP will let Trump run again?

I do not.

They got what they wanted out of Trump and a bonus when Ruth died.

There is no way they'll let him be the nominee

I do not.

There is no way they'll let him be the nominee Originally Posted by WTF
... You don't say? ....

#### Salty
  • Tiny
  • 11-20-2021, 09:05 AM
Don't forget the two Senators from Georgia although one was shit. Trump lost the GOP the Senate with his baseless voter fraud claims. Originally Posted by WTF
WTF, Agreed. Perdue was the stronger of the two Republican Senators from Georgia.
  • Tiny
  • 11-20-2021, 09:09 AM

I do not.

WTF, The punters on predictit.org have the probability Trump will be the nominee at 40%. I think that may be a bit low. Unfortunately.

Who is Ruth?

Who is Ruth? Originally Posted by Tiny
Ruth Bader Ginsburg
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2021, 12:57 PM
Ruth Bader Ginsburg Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Correct....

They were happy with the 5th GOP nominated Justice....the 6th was a huge bonus.
Jeff Flake is the best Senator we’ve had in the last 10 years. He’d vote against the BBB bill. Which I guess is your point. If Flake and Perdue were still Senators there would be no BBB bill, because Republicans would control the Senate. And Trump is the reason Flake and Perdue aren’t around anymore.

The purpose of being for the Republican Party should not be to aggrandize a narcissist. Originally Posted by Tiny
What does this have to do with Obama? Remember the set in Denver when Barry accepted the nomination. Or how about "we are the people we've been waiting for." or maybe when he claimed he could lower the rising oceans, calm global warming, and generally crap pixie dust. I suppose you bought into that.

Jefc Flake and many others warned you of such but you kicked them to the curb.... Originally Posted by WTF
Thank you for that, but how does your post answer any of my questions about the Human Infrastructure Bill?

Folks we are off into the weeds here. Please return to the topic of the OP.

Liberals only please.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2021, 04:13 PM

Liberals only please. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Two things....I thought your OP had a question to the effect of...How did we get here. Sorry.

Next....I'm a libertarian. Sorry again, I did not see your limitation.

I do not.

Trump doesn't need to run again. He accomplished what he set out to do and that is exposing the enemy. In case you don't know who the enemy is it consists of the Liberal Media and the Democratic Party as we know it today. This is something Trump did that can never be undone. In less than one year Biden's approval rating is so low you can slide it under a door. Biden is a real class act. He calls an 18 year old kid a "White Supremacist" after he went through a horrible ordeal where he had to use deadly force to preserve his own life. He tells Black people they aren't Black if they support Donald Trump. He says one dumb thing after another. If the Democrats don't lose most of their seats at the Mid Term Elections then there is something really wrong going on around here.