Will Biden run in 2024?

... G'day Politicoes,

This is the question... For Anyone to responde to. (even WTF)

Have a go!

### Salty
Brandon .. er .. Biden won't be alive in 2024
he's actually dead now but they just stick a cattle prod up his bum and jolt him with a few 100 thousand volts.

LOL. I think a better question would be whether Biden can finish out his 1st term before he just says to himself, "I don't need to be dealing with all of this shit at my age. It's bad for my mental wellness."
LOL Salty. I think a better question would be whether Biden can finish out his 1st term before he just says to himself, "I don't need to be dealing with all of this shit at my age." Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

and yet somehow you think this doddering old fool who's been compromised by everyone from the far left demonKKKrats to Putin to China is somehow better than Lord Donald the Great who saved America.

bhahahahahahaaaaa
Yep. I do. And judging by who is POTUS now, I'm hardly alone in the "anyone but Trump" camp of wanting that narcissistic lying jackass out of office. I thought we have been over this already ad nauseam about what I think about Trump. A zombie beat him in the election. That's how much the majority of this country disliked that clown.
  • Tiny
  • 11-22-2021, 10:03 PM
I wouldn’t have phrased it that way but you must be a pretty weak candidate if Joe Biden beats you by 7 million votes
Yep. I do. And judging by who is POTUS now, I'm hardly alone in the "anyone but Trump" camp of wanting that narcissistic lying jackass out of office. I thought we have been over this already ad nauseam about what I think about Trump. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

the richer you get, the more your kids and grand-kids will suffer from Biden and the radical left's all out war on individual wealth in this country. your wealth and mine, not theirs.

think about that before you reply
I wouldn’t have phrased it that way but you must be a pretty weak candidate if Joe Biden beats you by 7 million votes Originally Posted by Tiny

he didn't.
No-- I don't think Biden will run again and if he does happen to run again, I can't see him winning.
Zombies can't run.
They somewhat stagger aimlessly.
And that's all Biden can do.
the richer you get, the more your kids and grand-kids will suffer from Biden and the radical left's all out war on individual wealth in this country. your wealth and mine, not theirs.

think about that before you reply Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey, like my dad told me, be glad you are paying a lot in taxes. That means you are making a lot of money. Start worrying when you are not paying a lot in taxes because you are making no money.

He told me that when I was in middle school. I was watching the news with him and people were bitching about the tax increases and I asked him why he never complained about it like the people on the news did. That was his simple answer and the way he looked at it.
and yet somehow you think this doddering old fool who's been compromised by everyone from the far left demonKKKrats to Putin to China is somehow better than Lord Donald the Great who saved America.

bhahahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Actually, a old lady’s used douchebag is better than Lord Donald the Great, but the two look very similar.
Actually, a old lady’s used douchebag is better than Lord Donald the Great, but the two look very similar. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so you approve of the 100's of THOUSANDS of .. ILLEGALS .. many with the death plague being allowed into the US border on your tax dollar.

ok. got it.

so .. how many amenity frauds will you sponsor?

yeah. FOX NEWS because you won't see this on CNN or MSDNC

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oct...time-last-year

October illegal immigrant apprehensions surge 128% from same time last year
Not what I said, TWK.

What I said was:

“Actually, a old lady’s used douchebag is better than Lord Donald the Great, but the two look very similar.”

And I meant every fucking word of it.
Not what I said, TWK.

What I said was:

“Actually, a old lady’s used douchebag is better than Lord Donald the Great, but the two look very similar.”

And I meant every fucking word of it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i don't care what you said. and you know i meant every word i said.

do you support open borders?

YES or NO?