hey hey hey its the one and only chelsea

Hey guys I'm in Austin for a couple days I can't get into chat because computer problems but just to let you know I'll be here for a couple days check out my showcase call text or email me
Who cares? Place an ad, get a new internet provider. If you were cute, hobbyists might care. There is a message if NOT ONE hobbyist has positively responded to your ThreAD in almost 24 hours... ijs...

sixx
Who cares? Place an ad, get a new internet provider. If you were cute, hobbyists might care. There is a message if NOT ONE hobbyist has positively responded to your ThreAD in almost 24 hours... ijs...

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
UUUUH, RUDE!

However, I''m curious: how do you smoke a penis? Furthermore, if it is on fire how do you put it out?
Rude is not the word I was thinking of.

Rocker
Rude or just telling it like he sees it?????
.....telling it like he sees it????? Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
that would be my guess......

threADS from those that do not participate are never going to be well received.
.....telling it like he sees it????? Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
that would be my guess......

threADS from those that do not participate are never going to be well received.

but honestly... describing herself as "curvy" with showcase pics displaying a huge roll of fat on her side.... the shower pic bending over..... (probably the least desirable way to market herself) is just inviting it.....
One review says she is heavier than the pics. So my take is thanks for the ThreAD, but no thanks.

Curvy is such a misleading term on this site.
.... damn... hat the frug is wrong with my edit button?
If you don't have anything nice to say...
So the girl is chubby/curvy. Its all very subjective.
Believe it or not, some guys like the chub.
They come back for the chub.
You know how I know, b/c I gain and loose weight like Oprah and my regulars still love it.
Ya'll know what I'm talking about.
Why, b/c a couple of ya'll are some chubby m/fers yourselves.

Some of the alleged "curvy" girls are skinny as hell when you see them.
For me that would be a disappointment b/c I like the chub too.
So it goes both ways.

This thread was on it's way down, but now everyone keeps seeing it because you all keep bumping it.
Still wan'a know how one would smoke a penis though.
Curvy is like me saying I am just a few sit ups away from being on the cover of Mens Health Magazine. I have six pack of abs, they are just covered by about 100lbs of cushion.
  • Sire
  • 05-31-2012, 12:31 PM
Still wan'a know how one would smoke a penis though. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Sounds painful.