Totally offensive

I'm not a Obama fan, but I find this totally offensive and disrespectful.

http://news.yahoo.com/town-upset-pol...201744824.html

http://news.yahoo.com/town-upset-pol...201744824.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
I totally agree. While I think Presidnt Obama is a nacissistic little demagogue, that is a critique on his abilities as President.
Everybody knows Okenyaboy is 1/2 creepy ass cracker... damn it!
Everybody knows Okenyaboy is 1/2 creepy ass cracker... damn it! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
And yOu are tOtally an asshOle! One hundred percent, SlObbrin!
IgnOrant drOOling redneck hillbilly retard!

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

And yOu are tOtally an asshOle! One hundred percent, SlObbrin!
IgnOrant drOOling redneck hillbilly retard!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is not surprising, only a tic above most right wing comments here every day.
Jolly good old bean!

http://news.yahoo.com/town-upset-pol...201744824.html Originally Posted by satexasguy
I think we can all agree, it is inappropriate to call the POTUS a name like that. However, it is so outside the mainstream these days and receives such universal condemnation that we should just ignore stuff like this and move on with our wonderful, unified multicultural paradise.

IBHankering lives in New Hampshire?

Who knew?

But how did he get elected police chief?

Don't they have morals clauses barring tranny fuckee degenerates and intelligence requirements barring in-bred Confederate retards?
IBHankering lives in New Hampshire?

Who knew?

But how did he get elected police chief?

Don't they have morals clauses barring tranny fuckee degenerates and intelligence requirements barring in-bred Confederate retards? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Keep whistling "Dixie", you pretentious Yankee ignoramus living in exile in Dixie. New Hampshire is one of those Yankee states up there near where you say you came from, you pretentious Yankee ignoramus living in exile in Dixie.
Keep whistling "Dixie", you pretentious Yankee ignoramus living in exile in Dixie. New Hampshire is one of those Yankee states up there near where you say you came from, you pretentious Yankee ignoramus living in exile in Dixie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I live in Texas, not Dixie, and I never whistle Dixie, Cock Whisperer. I much prefer "Battle Cry of Freedom+ - the song that properly refers to people like you as "traitors".
I live in Texas, not Dixie, and I never whistle Dixie, Cock Whisperer. I much prefer "Battle Cry of Freedom+ - the song that properly refers to people like you as "traitors". Originally Posted by ExNYer
But it was your New York City mick cousins who were rallying around street lamps -- not a flag -- where they lynched blacks, you pretentious Yankee jackass. It was your New York City mick cousins and their actions that forced Mr. Lincoln to divert five regiments away from the war and General Lee's army; thus, prolonging the war, you pretentious Yankee SOB living in exile in Dixie.
Totally Offensive...This is a thread you belong in Dick Breath Hankering , stay here.
But it was your New York City mick cousins who were rallying around street lamps -- not a flag -- where they lynched blacks, you pretentious Yankee jackass. It was your New York City mick cousins and their actions that forced Mr. Lincoln to divert five regiments away from the war and General Lee's army; thus, prolonging the war, you pretentious Yankee SOB living in exile in Dixie. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You realize, of course, there wouldn't have been a war in the first place if not for the traitors of the Confederacy, right?

You realize, of course, there wouldn't have been a war in the first place if not for the traitors of the Confederacy, right?
Originally Posted by ExNYer
You call them traitors, some call them freedom fighters. All a matter of perspective. The English considered the colonists to be traitors - but they won their war, so now we call them heroes. They would have hanged if they lost - and been called traitors by Englishmen.