One Example of How Liberals are Killing The United States

Medicaid is now covering sex change operations at a cost of 7 to 50 thousand per operation. (Does that even include followup costs, long term care?)
What kind of a sick, twisted country lets hundreds of other worthy causes beg for money while paying for sex change operations?

Technically, it is no longer automatically denied, like it should be.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...hange-surgery/
We shouldn't be paying for this shit..............if they want the operation, go rob a bank. Like Sonny and Sal..........

You guys are lucky now it is covered go ahead and get yours.
We shouldn't be paying for this shit..............if they want the operation, go rob a bank. Like Sonny and Sal..........

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That was a great fucking movie, in spite of the fucked up idea behind it.
You guys are lucky now it is covered go ahead and get yours. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, even if I wanted to do it, I figured all you liberals who fought so hard for this kind of bullshit would get to go first.
You do approve of it, don't you?
Well, even if I wanted to do it, I figured all you liberals who fought so hard for this kind of bullshit would get to go first.
You do approve of it, don't you? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
The liberals fought hard for you,be nicer to them. Then you can wear your heels to Love Field...
That was one reason and here is another; over regulation. The EPA (a liberal favority) is now regulating farm dust. Yep, you plow your field you better watch your dust. You can see the signs in rural Kansas and Missouri. I don't know what they will do but since the EPA now has SWAT teams you'd better be careful.

Liberals in Kansas ? Are you daft?
Liberals in Kansas ? Are you daft? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't be Daft!
That was one reason and here is another; over regulation. The EPA (a liberal favority) is now regulating farm dust. Yep, you plow your field you better watch your dust. You can see the signs in rural Kansas and Missouri. I don't know what they will do but since the EPA now has SWAT teams you'd better be careful.

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How does one stop the dust? Spray water over the plowing area?
FYI, there is a town in Kansas called Liberal

My advice, just ignore stupid regulations and shoot any bastard who tries to enforce them. Isn't that how this country started in the first place?
FYI, there is a town in Kansas called Liberal
Yep they have pancake races there, wanna sign up?

My advice, just ignore stupid regulations and shoot any bastard who tries to enforce them. Isn't that how this country started in the first place? Originally Posted by Cpalmson
That is what they did to the native Americans.

How does one stop the dust? Spray water over the plowing area? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It is called rain.

Don't be Daft! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Good advice take it.
That is what they did to the native Americans.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm in favor of giving them the land back, how about you?

Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Just another total bullshit post by jd.

"Under the Clean Air Act (CAA), EPA is required to review its air quality standards every five years. According to EPA, a federal court required the agency to issue a final standard by December 14, because it did not meet its five-year legal deadline. In June, EPA proposed to retain the coarse particulate matter (PM-10) standard, and several farm groups submitted comments encouraging EPA to make that proposal final.
National Cattlemen's Beef Association (NCBA) Deputy Environmental Counsel Ashley McDonald said her organization “is relieved that EPA listened to rural America and realized that further tightening the dust standard would have disastrous effects on America's agricultural economy.”

http://www.agri-pulse.com/EPA-announ...s-12142012.asp
Medicaid is now covering sex change operations at a cost of 7 to 50 thousand per operation. (Does that even include followup costs, long term care?)
What kind of a sick, twisted country lets hundreds of other worthy causes beg for money while paying for sex change operations?

Technically, it is no longer automatically denied, like it should be.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...hange-surgery/ Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
From your own article.

Jennifer Levi, a lawyer who directs the Transgender Rights Project of Gay & Lesbian Advocates and Defenders in Boston, said the ruling does not mean Medicare recipients are necessarily entitled to have sex reassignment surgery paid for by the government.

A real Jewish lawyer totally disagrees with your assessment.
And while we're on the subject of real, how about a link to the costs you put up?