The Best of Obama Speeches

I plan to use this thread to post some of my fave Obama moments. Starting with Obamageddon

I'll play...

I plan to use this thread to post some of my fave Obama moments. Starting with Obamageddon

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Zanzibar, keep those cards & letters a comin'.
I see that Hanoi Cog's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY has decided to devote all of (lack of) time, (lack of) resources and (lack of) energy on hijacking this Best of Obama speeches with far right wing hate mongers speeches against Obama.

There is good and bad to everything. First the bad: "Sweet Ass" is once again hijacking a thread with videos that are not relevant to the OP.

The good: If "Sweet Ass" IIFFY is dedicating all of his negative hijacking energy on this thread, he is leaving the other threads alone!
I see that Hanoi Cog's ATF "Sweet Ass" IIFFY has decided to devote all of (lack of) time, (lack of) resources and (lack of) energy on hijacking this Best of Obama speeches with far right wing hate mongers speeches against Obama.

There is good and bad to everything. First the bad: "Sweet Ass" is once again hijacking a thread with videos that are not relevant to the OP.

The good: If "Sweet Ass" IIFFY is dedicating all of his negative hijacking energy on this thread, he is leaving the other threads alone! Originally Posted by bigtex
It's no big deal it's the cost of winning two straight elections with another two just on the horizon. It's called conservatism in exile
It's no big deal it's the cost of winning two straight elections with another two just on the horizon. It's called conservatism in exile Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Or is it: Conservatism Beyond the Decline!
This is my fave moment it's like watching a World Series or Superbowl.

The good: If "Sweet Ass" IIFFY is dedicating all of his negative hijacking energy on this thread, he is leaving the other threads alone! Originally Posted by bigtex

bjtex got a dildo stuck up his ass... he went to the emergency room to get it removed. He will return soon but will be a little tender for a couple of weeks. Shit Eater take it easy on him...

here's part two of the debate that got him re-elected