BBW... Are you blind or just desensitized?

Alright, so I have seen a few providers on here and I reviewed them as BBW (Millie Star for example)

I got flamed for calling her BBW. I never comlpained about her service or attitude. Both were great, top notch!

I was just very dissapointed with her size. Her website/ad pics are from like 30+lbs ago or someone did agreat photoshop job on them.

I also just read a review of Brittany from KY. I have seen her to. She is great (service and attitude). But the reviewer said she is not BBW.

WTF???? Both of these girls are HUGE!!!

Nothing wrong with that, I just wish the reviewers would give more accurate description and stop "trying to be nice" or something like that. Big Girls are just that = BIG GIRLS!

I thinkit would be more of a service to this site to be honest about their size, so they get less dissapointed customers.

I think this is due to the typical American that eats out everyday and thinks that is "ok". So him, his family, wife, mother, gf, etc... are all fat (BBW) so these guys are used to it and only consider a girl BBW if she is 500+ pounds.

My 2 cents. Ill probably get flamed again. Thats ok.
I haven't seen either of these ladies so I can't comment on them from any personal perspective.

It would be nice if ladies posted accurate information with respect to their age/weight/height, etc - but that is not going to happen.

OTOH, the GUYS should be honest about the physical description, and do a much better job at GUESSING AGE AND WEIGHT.

I guess if guys want to be "nice" at a minimum they could write that the pictures were photoshopped or OLD!
Alright, so I have seen a few providers on here and I reviewed them as BBW (Millie Star for example)

I got flamed for calling her BBW. I never comlpained about her service or attitude. Both were great, top notch!

I was just very dissapointed with her size. Her website/ad pics are from like 30+lbs ago or someone did agreat photoshop job on them.

I also just read a review of Brittany from KY. I have seen her to. She is great (service and attitude). But the reviewer said she is not BBW.

WTF???? Both of these girls are HUGE!!!

Nothing wrong with that, I just wish the reviewers would give more accurate description and stop "trying to be nice" or something like that. Big Girls are just that = BIG GIRLS!

I thinkit would be more of a service to this site to be honest about their size, so they get less dissapointed customers.

I think this is due to the typical American that eats out everyday and thinks that is "ok". So him, his family, wife, mother, gf, etc... are all fat (BBW) so these guys are used to it and only consider a girl BBW if she is 500+ pounds.

My 2 cents. Ill probably get flamed again. Thats ok. Originally Posted by hou_tx_mm
I agree wholeheartedly. I met a girl off a dating site, he pics looked ok, in person, she was fat, plain and simple. I called her out because her profile had he body type as "average".
She tried to say that she was average, based on the relative sizes of Americans today. In a way, she had a point, but I was not buying it.
I truly believe people are being desesnsitized to what is normal (when it comes to being both fat or thin).
If a girl does not have body pics, I will ask her for some or ask what she looks like. If I show up and I feel decieved, I will respectfully decline the session and leave, letting her know I exercised my part in trying to get a picture of how she looked. She wanted to be roll the dice and be deceptive, then that is on her. I am not paying you, or paying you a cancellation fee or any of that. If you want to badmouth me on a board somehwere, be my guest.
One man's BBW is another man's zatfig.
One man's BBW is another man's zatfig. Originally Posted by boardman
ROFL!

Having seen both these ladies I can say that too me, they resemble their pics. Maybe my eyes are overweight.
Brittany does resemble her pics. But her most recent review the reviewer says she is NOT BBW. I dont understand she is HUGE!

MILLIE on the other hand is WAY BIGGER than her pics. I was so dissapointed! I hate it when a girl has that "fat girl pussy" Where you cant see the lips because the area around it is soo "plump". when Millie was riding me, she layed her belly on me!
I'm always skeptical when their pictures seem to hide something.
Dstorm has the right idea and if more of us did what he suggested....maybe the ladies would keep more current pics so no one is surprised. Another help would be guys giving more accurrate reviews regarding the girls looks. The problem with that is some guys here think a girl 5'2" and 150lbs is petite.
Huge is relative ... and I have some huge relatives. Brittany had a friend named Carmen who was huge. Maybe BBW should be expanded to BBW, BBBW and BBBBW like T-shirts.
good idea or maybe we can just add a bunch of Xs
ROFL!

Having seen both these ladies I can say that too me, they resemble their pics. Maybe my eyes are overweight. Originally Posted by BigSwinger
LMFAO !!!
Well some of us grew up in the age where obesity was not running at 30% of adult population . Terms like 'thick' and 'phat' did not exist even though there is whole different meaning to thick than fat and that term has been abused more than height-weight-proportionate'.
Sure there is a market for those ladies but you can't convince me that it is a very large and viable in numbers . If it were, you would have accurate and up to date pictures.
The better question is if your physique is your bread and butter, why not cut down on that butter?
BBW is average now, in this country.
Fat gals need love too!
I'm a fat guy and I don't mind a BBW every once in a while.
(as long as she give good service)
As far as not calling them BBW's I think some guys don't want to offend these gals.
LMFAO
Have balls and call it as you see it guys.
and no, 5'2 and 150 is NOT petite.
Even though I am athletic (as in running 4 miles 3 days a week and going to the gym or doing other ab/arm/leg workouts on t/th) I list myself as average because I (no matter how hard I try) have a slightly softer middle than what I think of as "athletic"
My weight is within army standards (60" and 117), but I don't think I'm petite. I think of spinners as petite. I'm just short
Be honest!
Some of us never read the review section anyway, and what might happen? She won't see you again? You probably weren't going to ask her to see you again anyway.
Maybe her feelings will be hurt, and maybe she'll get off the cheetos and have some slimfast.
And some ladies are grown up and KNOW they aren't skinny.

Always be accurate, just word things tastefully. Don't write something with the intent of being mean.