Finding $$ in a motel room....

At work, I've had an auditor in town all week. He's been staying down the road at a mid-range motel, and when he was packing up this morning, he found $200 in neatly folded bills wedged into a gap in the nightstand.

Of course, I knew immediately how the money got there, and it made me wonder.... Did the john get blamed for stealing/shorting the donation? Has anyone else found cash squirreled away in odd places in motels? Any providers want to own up to hiding a donation too well?

Jake
I was wondering where that went!!!

I want my money back....lol
I was wondering where that went!!!

I want my money back....lol Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Shit get her money back quick before she issues an alert on me!
lol--did your friend take advantage of the windfall???

I hear Babydollsnow is WELL worth it!!!
I was just waitn for the right moment...lol

Shit get her money back quick before she issues an alert on me! Originally Posted by Killersalt

you are way more worth it.....smooches girl!!!

lol--did your friend take advantage of the windfall???

I hear Babydollsnow is WELL worth it!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

OP....you know you wrong for posting this thread, you had me looking in my room under every pillow and in every nightstand.....

i know i know.....classic Hooktard move
hey Baby..next trip to Dallas,I will holler at ya!!!

I am now gonna search my room...lol!!!!
Hey there Dallas, I have dibs on searching YOUR gap!

hey Baby..next trip to Dallas,I will holler at ya!!!

I am now gonna search my room...lol!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I dunno about finding $ in odd places in motels. However I had one stripper told me to put the tip in her, so I rolled up a 20 and sticked it in her. She looked at me weird and I told her I did what she told me to do.

At work, I've had an auditor in town all week. He's been staying down the road at a mid-range motel, and when he was packing up this morning, he found $200 in neatly folded bills wedged into a gap in the nightstand.

Of course, I knew immediately how the money got there, and it made me wonder.... Did the john get blamed for stealing/shorting the donation? Has anyone else found cash squirreled away in odd places in motels? Any providers want to own up to hiding a donation too well?

Jake Originally Posted by jake.in.houston
@Snow,

Uh, ma'am....when are we having our reunion? LOL
check your pm ICM
That money wouldn't have made it home with me...I would have called Petite N Lovely right away
DR: He found it the morning he was getting on a plane, so i doubt it. I wasn't about to ask a corporate auditor that I just met that week about hobbying.

BDS: I knew many would take the bait and search their rooms, but I didn't expect anyone to admit to it....
i second shango.....me finding $$.....im hitting up my favorite SC and im going to party like its not my money.
OH YOU FOUND IT I WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPEN TO IT!LOL
I dunno about finding $ in odd places in motels. However I had one stripper told me to put the tip in her, so I rolled up a 20 and sticked it in her. She looked at me weird and I told her I did what she told me to do. Originally Posted by Syncial
i actually know a stripper that hides her money there!!
we were sitting around talking..a few of us...
and like magic..she pulled the rabbit out the hat!!

i also, once knew another stripper that would "sit" on a roll of quarters & push em out 1 by 1 back into a stack.!!