Hate it when threads are locked...

Without a resolution.
Like this one.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=146284
One of these two people is telling the truth and it would be of great value to the community to find out which one. But now, the thread is closed and we'll never know.

Bah! Humbug!
Hey, itch! No sweat! Dickem's on the case, so maybe the thread wasn't so much locked as paused until someone disinterested and credible can throw a fact or two into all the speculating.

You're an egghead, right? Maybe you could invent a pause button for shit like this.
Great to see you posting 16yi
Yeah, but they also get it right sometimes too. For instance, this thread hasn't been locked, so we're free to pursue it to it's logical conclusion!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=144328
She is pretty, I hope its not true.

Did anybody else go TOFTT yet.
Hey, itch! No sweat! Dickem's on the case, so maybe the thread wasn't so much locked as paused until someone disinterested and credible can throw a fact or two into all the speculating.

You're an egghead, right? Maybe you could invent a pause button for shit like this. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
Yeah, you're probably right. And It's great to see Dickem as a Mod!
I've seen how threads like that one can get out of hand and turn into flame wars, so maybe locking it down for a bit is the best thing to do.

Pause button.... Hmmmmm?
Great to see you posting 16yi Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Back at'cha darlin!
Yeah, but they also get it right sometimes too. For instance, this thread hasn't been locked, so we're free to pursue it to it's logical conclusion!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=144328 Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Well, I can see that you put a lot of work into that post.

My question is, "Why?"
With all due respect to our lovely ladies, and until the laws change and make consensual sex between consenting adults for remuneration not a crime.
This is a hooker board.
Holding a grudge and airing it in public seems kinda counterproductive.
That one was locked awful early unless the OP requested it.
Well, I can see that you put a lot of work into that post.

My question is, "Why?"
With all due respect to our lovely ladies, and until the laws change and make consensual sex between consenting adults for remuneration not a crime.
This is a hooker board.
Holding a grudge and airing it in public seems kinda counterproductive. Originally Posted by 16yearitch
I'm confused. Do you mean airing my grudge with Brooke or do you mean Brooke saying that all Houston hobbyists are assholes (yep, even you too) who don't treat providers with respect in multiple national forums is counterproductive? Help me out here a bit.
Jeeesus WU give it a fucking rest already! You won we get it now can you you STFU??!!! If I didnt know any better id think you were in love with Brooke notice you literally bring this shit up in every post you make its in your signature, shut up already!
Jeeesus WU give it a fucking rest already! You won we get it now can you you STFU??!!! If I didnt know any better id think you were in love with Brooke notice you literally bring this shit up in every post you make its in your signature, shut up already! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Why?
Because you are getting on my damn nerves to tell you the truth. You know I was invited to the SC last week but the thought of you running your fucking mouth about this shit deters me from it. You won honey you've garnered your applause and high fives why cant you stop? Honestly do you secretly want to run in a field of flowers with Ms. Wild and profess your love for her? Come on baby you can tell me! Ive never seen anyone here have such a disdain for someone but think of them enough to constantly bring em up. In elementary school there was a boy who snapped my bra strap daily and then on the last day of school he asked to be his girlfriend. You remind me of that kid,fuck her and get it over with you'll feel better promise
@Wakeup
You seem to know an awful lot, and know your way around the board, for someone who just joined 8 days ago.
Then there's your tag line. Kinda screams GRUDGE!
And dropping $250 for lifetime membership?
I don't know Brooke, never met her in anything but pixels. Can she go over the top at times? YES SHE CAN!
Do I care? Why should I?
More importantly, why should you?
Taking anything said on this board as a personal affront, and then making it personal, is a big mistake. Just sayin'
,fuck her and get it over with you'll feel better promise Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
+10,000,000!
Perfect, Caramel!