So what's the standard protocol when encountering fellow men @ AMP/Spa's?

We all know why we're in there. It can be an awkward experience. For the most part it's just a formality we have to go through in order to get our nut. At times it's just us witnessing patrons as we leave satisfied.

How do you react to seeing a stranger in a AMP/Spa? A fellow guy? How about the "waiting area"? Do you only pull up when there's limited or no cars?

Would you rather not be seen by any other male?
I saw Sugar at NSI this week and right before we get started she answers the phone. This guy is lost and trying to find the location. Sugar asks me to tell him how to get there so I help the guy with directions. Not sure if she treats everyone with great service but it sure seemed extra special after I helped her with that call.

If you were the hobbyist I helped then you're welcome, dude....
Good question. I'm prone to the head nod. Just last week I was in the ABS (no talent present) over on Gessner and actually had a conversation with another male. We talked for a good 10 mins, all hobby related.
It is pretty much the same as being in the mens' bathroom.
  • Seedy
  • 12-23-2010, 08:32 PM
I usually just say how ya doing…it's happened many times. At the infamous majestic in dallas they had a large waiting room, with fresh coffee, and bottles of water on ice. There was always someone in the waiting room, usually just shot the shit with them. Now that I think of it they had a tv.in there also. As far as anyone seeing me there, don't rightly care I'm not married, and don't care what anyone thinks.
What do I do/say to the other guys? As little as possible. Maybe a head nod. I am not trying to advertise to the world that I am a hobbist. The longer the interaction the more likely of recognition on the "outside."
No eye contact!

I actually ran into a friend of the family at a popular studio in town and we had a good laugh. We both kind of shrugged sheepishly and went about our business....
  • Trey
  • 12-23-2010, 09:04 PM
I don't say much myself sometimes I go to amp with my friends and then we talk. Had bachelor party at an amp if you can believe that it was a blast to we drank a handle of Jose in the sauna. Pucked hard later that night. Crazy my boy had to go for mama san said the old lady was on point.

For some reason I seem to run into the Chester look alike folks when I see anyone else. The to small shirt and stretchy waistband faded sweat pants. Dont really say anything to him.
Ask who gives the best head
If you happen to go to the same restroom as him, and he is pounding the walls and crying when he is taking a piss, be sure and ask him which gal he saw on his last visit. You may choose to see another.
  • Seedy
  • 12-23-2010, 10:18 PM
If you happen to go to the same restroom as him, and he is pounding the walls and crying when he is taking a piss, be sure and ask him which gal he saw on his last visit. You may choose to see another. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Way too fucking funny. Or if he is trying to rip the urinal off the wall while taking a piss,make another choice.
It is pretty much the same as being in the mens' bathroom. Originally Posted by Htowner
You mean like standing on a wet floor in front of the urinal?
I was in the ABS (no talent present) over on Gessner and actually had a conversation with another male. We talked for a good 10 mins . . . Originally Posted by Sideways Driller
I guess you can't take a hint. I wonder how the other guy felt about wasting ten minutes.
Head nod
depends, if i know the guy i'll say what's up and if don't know him, just a head nod. like co said we all know why we're there.

let