GOD I LOVE WOMEN

I'm a man who loves women. Yes, I have preferences as do all men. I prefer all-natural women. Yes, that's me. Don't get me wrong, most of you seem to love enhancements. i love both, as long as they look and feel natural.

The most natural look, enhanced or not, is my preference, is it yours?
au natural
  • bbkid
  • 12-28-2010, 05:43 AM
Ah tryke rider - au natural for me.
Natural, but if they are willing to talk to me and not file another restraining order I'm willing to be flexible.

Seriously I've know some great women that screwed up a lovely rack, wish they wouldn't but it doesn't usually stop me from chasing them, just not as much. Breasts large or small they are all good, but lost nipple sensitivity gives Father Wayward the sads.
I prefer my women naked, willing and relentlessly horny. If store-bought tits contribute to the cause, I'm all for 'em.
uhhh....YES!
I'm happy if they'll just sit in my lap and wiggle a little.
Generally, I cross providers with mm's off my list (with a couple exceptions) but oddly enough my current atf has store boughts that are so well done it's hard to tell. Skills take priority over most physical factors any day of the week.
There is no substitute for all natural. MM is such a turn off, I don't think I can ever go there again.
I love my all naturals....and natural on most girls....
+1 I love your Naturals too Jessi
Women hear this all the time that the majority of men prefer natural over MM - even when a lady is thinking about it and posts a poll - the majority tell her she is beautiful just the way she is - don't change a thing......but, alas, they all go forward anyway.

There are some MM that are wonderful - not that large a percentage, but still they are out there.

But I prefer natural A over bad DD any day of the week.
I've always been a bigger is better. I don't give a shit whether they are fake or real.. just big enough for me to motorboat. Probably the funnest set I've grabbed recently was All Ameican Jessi's and Hot Mia's. But when i saw that new girl Lovely Angels' little A cups.. Just did something for me. So I guess I'm all fucked up.. don't know what I like now.
Well speaking from a financial point of view...I was naturally 36DDD...I am now 38I....I made great money at 36DDD...but I make CRAZY STUPID MONEY at 38I...so I guess the guys (at least my guys) like the fake/bigger ones....

So my vote is for BIGGER..FAKE/REAL..but soft..(which mean a very expensive boob job $10,000 to $15,000)....I like for them to have movement and "look" real.....and that's hard to find...
As long as she looks good I dont care . . . Damn it feels great to be under Amber again