Rebudable of Recent Review

I know it really doesnt matter cause i cant please the world but just so yall who are waiting for my side .. it was understood before the session started that i only had one condom and leaving early was completely his choice due to lack of conversation...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=alexis

Now I understand that things happen and they are not always the best but if you have problem with a situation wouldnt it be best to address it before the session then to act as if everything is ok and then come on here to write a bad review....

Oh well just thought i would give you my 2 cents and no any negativity i dont have time for it so if you want to argue and make rude comments then i will ignore you...

this board is supposed to be a community to support hobbiest and providers not to talk crap about each other and act like children.

But i do wish that are encounter wouldve could be better sorry to dissapoint you babe that is not my job to make you unhappy....anywho
have a nice day everyone hope that things can get cleared up

Kisses
Awww...who could be pissed at a girl who uses the word "Rebudable."
This never ends well, but Father Wayward is going to try and be helpful.

We thinck that most of the concern in the review was focused on another issue, how long did the session last sexialexis86 and as a often well reviewed provider have you ever had cause to please a man in other ways than CFS?
Oh no, this stuff never turns out well..... Too bad you don't have ROS access, because not being able to read it, gives a somewhat inaccurate picture of what was said by the reviewer. He seemed to tell both sides of the story in the ROS.
Interesting......
Oh no, this stuff never turns out well..... Too bad you don't have ROS access, because not being able to read it, gives a somewhat inaccurate picture of what was said by the reviewer. He seemed to tell both sides of the story in the ROS. Originally Posted by Killersalt
I do Killer. Still waiting on carkiddo to comment on my review and thank me for contributing. Or were you referring to the OP?

I do Killer. Still waiting on carkiddo to comment on my review and thank me for contributing. Or were you referring to the OP?

Originally Posted by Wayward
Oh, that was directed toward Alexis, not you.

It's gotta be hard to rebut a review you can't read or at least can only read a small portion of.
Seriously? You want $2.25 for an HOUR and you don't come prepared? No excuses for that. PERIOD.

And you didn't offer a partial refund since the session was over after the first pop?

And maybe you can offer an explanation of how things could have been worked out at the time of the session....

This Board is about INFORMATION.

CB

living in Cuddle City, Texas
Oh, that was directed toward Alexis, not you.

It's gotta be hard to rebut a review you can't read or at least can only read a small portion of. Originally Posted by Killersalt
Sorry Killer, was unclear exactly who the you was LOL.

Sorry Killer, was unclear exactly who the you was LOL.

Originally Posted by Wayward
Maybe the better question for the OP is what if anything in the review is incorrect or untrue?

You know, some providers make it to the DNS list because of poor service, some because of poor attitudes. Seems like Alexis is trying for both.
BTW, Alexis, why don't you tell us which WK showed you the private parts of the review?
i say give him another chance with 40 min of your time
Awww...who could be pissed at a girl who uses the word "Rebudable." Originally Posted by GymRat

lmfao i didnt even notice what i did lol ooops ! thats freakin hilarious
This never ends well, but Father Wayward is going to try and be helpful.

We thinck that most of the concern in the review was focused on another issue, how long did the session last sexialexis86 and as a often well reviewed provider have you ever had cause to please a man in other ways than CFS? Originally Posted by Wayward

Ok i hear you babe and i maybe there was other ways that we couldve ended this and yes i take responsability for me but at the same time i cant read someones mind if they get up get dressed and leave without making any suggestions then i assume they are done and ready to go am i supposed to chase him and say no dont go???????
You know, some providers make it to the DNS list because of poor service, some because of poor attitudes. Seems like Alexis is trying for both.
BTW, Alexis, why don't you tell us which WK showed you the private parts of the review? Originally Posted by tikkler33

hmmmmm you seem to be one of those with negativity huh? Lol get a life babe ...... many know me and know that i am a good provider so when is it that you saw me again? lmao oh yeah you never did !!!!!! hahahahahaha
thanks for showing your ass just cause ......lol have a nice day ...oh and by the way i would choose not to see you due to your post and your attitude so dont worry your already on my no list