HMMMMM should I stay or should I Leave

Okay guys I made my way to Houston yesterday and have not had any luck.. I am suppose to be staying til tomorrow but if all does not go well I will be leaving after lunch to spend my New Years Eve in Dallas....I only came because I had alot of calls in the past 2 weeks asking when I was coming back to Houston... If you want you can pm me and tell me what you think.... I will also offer specials if I stay and get enough calls... Thanks bunches....XOXO Lala

You may contact me at:
806-685-2410
lalagirl691@hotmail.com
I-45 is a straight shot to Dallas. It takes about 4 hours. If you leave now traffic wont be that bad. You can be there by 1 pm.
Now Now, dont be so... she did come to visit us.
Im wondering if you contacted any of those who requested you come down during the holiday? If you do go back, 45 north, I would see u.
I could care less if you stay or go, but the stupid "no one is booking with me this trip so I may leave if you don't pay attention to me" posts every time you come down here...those posts need to go back to Dallas. That stuff may work on the mentally challenged northerners up there but down here it just pisses off us normal folks...
Maybe I just will... wouldnt want to waste my time on pathetic childish guys like you all that leave replies as bad as you all do... you all are very childish maybe you all need to bak to high school for the things you say.. so bye bye for now.. got much love for all you other Houston guys that have been very considerate.. until then im out of here..
I-45 is a straight shot to Dallas. It takes about 4 hours. If you leave now traffic wont be that bad. You can be there by 1 pm. Originally Posted by ibechill
Oh no! Wait..........
I was just about to book with you.
Wakeup and I were going to invite you to our New Years Bash!
Oh damn!
Sorry you did not have as good a time as you had hoped for..

[I always do quite well in Htown}...be patient & keep trying!!!
I could care less if you stay or go, but the stupid "no one is booking with me this trip so I may leave if you don't pay attention to me" posts every time you come down here...those posts need to go back to Dallas. That stuff may work on the mentally challenged northerners up there but down here it just pisses off us normal folks... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Words of wisdom, you should take his advice. Keep this threAD out of here, it's getting old and its unnecessary.