How do you plan to end 2010?

So whats everyone doing for New Years? Tons of house parties, clubs, and bars are doing it big tonight so i'm curious to know what you all are planning?

I have no idea yet but i'm leaning more towards the club scene followed by some booty to get the New Year started . Everyone be safe out there regardless of what you do.
  • Seedy
  • 12-31-2010, 01:59 PM
I plan on laying some serious pipe work to some good looking asian chick.
Playing poker at a cousin's house with family, fireworks, kids playing Wii. Safe and sound.
  • bbkid
  • 12-31-2010, 03:35 PM
Cooking steaks with a bunch of friends. NO ONE IS DRIVING!!!
Heading to friends place to hang put then I'm starting the new year off withs BANG!!
I've always said that at the stroke of midnight, I wanted to be strokin' some pussy. LOL

I don't think it's gonna happen tonight though. Just always a dream for me.
Hanging out with about 100 friends at our 8th annual New Years party out in Brazoria County. I have a meeting set up with 2 of my UTR girls for 1am. They've never met but should be a hell of a threesome!
  • Omari
  • 12-31-2010, 06:35 PM
I've always said that at the stroke of midnight, I wanted to be strokin' some pussy. LOL. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
This is how I start the new year every year. We will have a party at my house & SO & I will sneak off so I can be inside something wet at the stroke of midnight.
I saw my ATF this morning, but tonight will be spent with familly, Grandkids in particular.
In bed asleep.
Deer hunting, season ends Sunday
Ringin in the New Year with my kiddies and puttin them to sleep. Goin out to club with Holly and another lovely lady you guys are very fond of. Im gettin dressed now. I hope your New Years is awesome and prosperous xoxo,Mila
Cooking steaks with a bunch of friends. NO ONE IS DRIVING!!! Originally Posted by bbkid
Where is my fucking invite. NEIGHBOR.

I like my rib-eyes medium well.

That's OK, one night we can meet up at Hooters, we can swap lies, and you can buy the wings and drinks. I'll leave the tip.
Ringin in the New Year with my kiddies and puttin them to sleep. Goin out to club with Holly and another lovely lady you guys are very fond of. Im gettin dressed now. I hope your New Years is awesome and prosperous xoxo,Mila Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila

Im starting off my NY training getting ready for you!
Defending the property from the assault of the little .... err.... conducting their bi-annual firework war adjacent to EVERYONE ELSE's residence in the neighborhood, because their gutless, inconsiderate, irresponsible "parents" cannot control them.