What the hell is wrong with providers

This is a RANT thread! All Freaking week, I wanted to get laid. I called one of the northside latin agencies, well, no one wanted to work up north.
I called and set up with trinity. DRIVE an hour each way. She's late, for whatever reason, smells like NASTY SMOKE. Tells me she doesn't smoke (any more), later I do a homework search and smoke is noticed on several reviews.
I go for a foot massage and DAM, all I get was a foot massage. Lady says, oh police police all around. Screw it.
So today I see the bitch thread from GFE LALA. I call and set something up, 3 hrs in advance. 30 minutes prior, I make contact with her and she tells me, sorry but someone else came and saw me, so now Im late!. Well you know what, take your AZZZ back up to Dallas!.
Freaking providers NEED to remember, customers are always here, YOU go away! Don't advertise, you are GFE, if your'e not. Don't advertise you have an incall, when all it is, is a HOTEL room, that I pay for! Don't advertise if you're not going to answer or return a call! AND DONT FREAKIN COMPLAIN WHEN YOU DON'T GET/MAKE ANYMONEY.
Thank you for your time and attention. Feel free to let loose on all providers too. Now sit back and relax. Happy New Year.
  • bbkid
  • 12-31-2010, 03:34 PM
Man, you ARE in a slump.

My advice? Don't go to Vegas this week!
That's a bad week man. Take bbkid's advice for sure lol
  • Seedy
  • 12-31-2010, 03:58 PM
Man, you ARE in a slump.

My advice? Don't go to Vegas this week! Originally Posted by bbkid
That's a bad week man. Take bbkid's advice for sure lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Man I feel your pain, I've been there to. But I've adopted the fuck it attitude years ago, it can always be worse, but will probably get better. There is lots of good looking trim out there. Go get it.
Blame it on the silly season. Unless you have your own stash, you gotta work your ass off to find even dregs...I'm talking about food. But pussy the same.
Maybe you didn't call everyone. We all have been taking late night incalls this season. Hell we all have all night dates tonight. I agree don't say you have an incall of you don't. One gent said it REALLY pissed him off when he thought he was going to River Oaks , it was a NEAR River Oaks hotel and she charged him $100.00 for the "location". Come on ladies that's not fair. Either you have one or you don't be honest about it. Don't set up shop somewhere for a week and call it an incall. OR worse have a massage table and call it an incall. Invest in yourselves first ladies. Presentation is only half the job, but it's a part no less....
How can a gent feel at home if he can't sit with you in your living room/ parlor and have a glass of wine with you, or take a romantic candle lit bath with you? This brings me to another topic...
There is a lot to be said for TCB. Man, I love a lady who is on time and respectful. I saw a famous Houston provider in Austin and Houston -- the same lady -- who was about 4 hours late the first time we met while she drove in from Houston to Austin and again was 2 hours late for our appointment in Houston. I mean shit, if you can't be there until 9 pm then fucking say so. She still texts me from time to time, but fuck it. She is a good fuck and is hot, but I don't need the bullshit. The other single worse thing is for someone to say they are GFE but aren't.
That's rough, but you need to keep plan b and c in your phone for just such an occasion.

For example Cindys group is by racetrack, melissa's group by 10/tc jester and I'm sure there are others on nw side.

Completely agree about that incall thing, when I read about that I mark the girl off my list as I see it as an upsell.
We've all been there, even back before black Tuesday, once had a grand in the hip national and could not buy a hug. It always gets better and sometimes it goes the other way too.
It is not easy being Carkiddo.
Htowner is laying down the funny lately.
Start today, cultivating that date for December 31, 2011.
Wished you would've called me.
Wished you would've called me. Originally Posted by latnremedy
I wish he had also.

Sad to see someone go a whole week without getting laid!

Especially when the someone wants to get laid.
  • bbkid
  • 01-01-2011, 06:55 AM
Sad to see someone go a whole week without getting laid!
Especially when the someone wants to get laid. Originally Posted by LexusLover
And has cash in their pocket!