Ok For You Ladies That Have Seen Me and Fellas That Have Met ME

Ok for all you ladies that have met me and talked to me over the phone or in any way shape, or form. What is your opinion of me?

Am I a manipulator?
Do I try to haggle you in any way?
Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully?
Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything?

This is your time to make me a better hobbyist if you feel there is anything that would make me a better one.

Gentlemen do any of you have anything you would like to ad to this? Please do so. I'm a big boy I can handle it.

My reputation is on the line here so I'm willing to listen to anything any of you might have to say.

EA
EA,,,,,,,,,,Write that review.....tell it like it is and go from there. Don't beat yourself up when you didn't do anything wrong......................... ....
What Ike said. This has gone on longer than it should amigo. Write the review and walk away.
Don't need the review right now. I'm not beating myself up at all fellas trust me. There is a reason I'm starting this thread. Let's see where it goes.
Am I a manipulator? Well you did manipulate my boobies out of my top
Do I try to haggle you in any way? Nope...you did tip me $20...which is my boobie flashing rate
Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully? Nope...you were very respectfully drooling over my boobies...
Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything? YES!! Next time you see me, at least look at my eyes once during the conversation ...

Not sure what happen EA to warrant this thread, but when I met him he was super cool..even though he has a better connection with my "2" puppies then with me HAHAHA
Only pussies, white knights and Patron Saints of Providers don't have alerts on the National Blacklist...you're a member of the cool guys club now...chill out.
1)Am I a manipulator? Ya haven't sex-texted me back sheeesh ... how can I flirt better?
2)Do I try to haggle you in any way? Lol love your teasin - am I your next hobby wife or not dagnabbit!
3)Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully? Naw
4) Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything? refer to # 1 & 2 lmfao

Oh yeah ... ya haven't traveled north yet to see me lmao!
  • Trey
  • 01-02-2011, 03:26 PM
I'm lost. What review?

I don't know what you expect from this thread my man. Good luck with it.
Am I a manipulator?Nope
Do I try to haggle you in any way?Naw
Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully?NEVER
Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything?just learn how to let me get the last word and deal with it lmao Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ladies if you haven't met him he's a sincerely nice guy and 1 of the coolest. None of these words should even be connected with you and if someone is trying to say you ANY of these things. Let's start the hanging..............I'm just saying lol
Damn EA, what the fuck happened?!? Can't be much worse than the alert I had on me from whatshername....Lol!

Whatever it's worth... You're cool with me!
EA, only the important peoples opinion should matter......and we all love you!!

Big dick and all!!
Am I a manipulator? Well you did manipulate my boobies out of my top
Do I try to haggle you in any way? Nope...you did tip me $20...which is my boobie flashing rate
Do I treat any of you unfairly or disrespectfully? Nope...you were very respectfully drooling over my boobies...
Is there anything I should know about how I treat you all in person, on the board, on the phone, or anything? YES!! Next time you see me, at least look at my eyes once during the conversation ...

Not sure what happen EA to warrant this thread, but when I met him he was super cool..even though he has a better connection with my "2" puppies then with me HAHAHA Originally Posted by allofamber
Not my fault lol. They're so bigggg. Kind of like........lol
Hey EA at least you got to be first, I'm in 15th place and behind NAN for f**ks sake, going to be getting shit about that for years. It's a rite of passage don't worry about it, it will never stop you from seeing anyone.

There are always going to be loons in 'this thing of ours' it's the hobby tax, you just pay it and continue to have fun.
Hey EA at least you got to be first, I'm in 15th place and behind NAN for f**ks sate, going to be getting shit about that for years. It's a rite of passage don't worry about it, it will never stop you from seeing anyone.

There are always going to be loons in 'this thing of ours' it's the hobby tax, you just pay it and continue to have fun. Originally Posted by Wayward
Ok I think I know what you're saying but not sure. Now my rite of passage was paid back on ASPD lol.
EA,,,,,,,,,,Write that review.....tell it like it is and go from there. Don't beat yourself up when you didn't do anything wrong......................... .... Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
+1 I agree 100%, I am looking forward to meeting you. You never tried to haggle with me and every time I've conversed with you, you are super sweet and very fun.
As SOULMANIKE said, don't beat yourself up over this. You are in the right. Write a review and do your best to put it behind you. I'm sorry I can't see you sooner. I know I can help you to forget.

Love,
Ana