State: Florida
Address: Safe hotel off the Miracle Strip Pkwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: LFK,BBJ,69,CG,RCG,DATO,Doggie, Mish,BBJNQNS,great convo
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Hair Brunette
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Native/First Nations
Physical Description: So smoking hot,sexy,exotic, intelligent, humorous, engaging.
V is about 5'2",incredible MM 32DDs,super fit,artful tattoos that give her personal & travels history, sensual lips,dark brown eyes and an absolutely amazing delicious ass.
My go to girl, best that I have been around.
Recommendation: Yes
Damn......
Damn...... Originally Posted by laloverboy
Don't just say damn la, this could be your next review. Do it man. She is a blast.
Don't just say damn la, this could be your next review. Do it man. She is a blast. Originally Posted by duraman
Lol...Do it and review it !

*btw,couple of typos when I read it this morning.
Aerobic co=cg & my sick=dick.
You probably figured that out.
It's what happens writing that late still high on the session
I've tried a few times with no luck. Maybe I'll get lucky soon. She sounds like she can hang for the entire hour and I'm not a 2min bro...
I've tried a few times with no luck. Maybe I'll get lucky soon. She sounds like she can hang for the entire hour and I'm not a 2min bro... Originally Posted by laloverboy
Not only can she hang but she can challenge you and we wear you ass off..good stuff!

Good luck with the set up, she does communicate very well but also does a bit of fun traveling.
You may not be a 2min bro, but she can chat with you for 10 and wear you out in 4. Good Luck.
I like your avatar jardinier. And agreed she's great