Any luck with wonderland

They shut 804 on O’Neal down. Wonder if wonderland is next. Anyone know any for sure places still open in Br
Ocean in Denham is open FS available at standard BR price
In my recent experience, the one on florida blvd. near the river is farrrrr better than Ocean. Ask for Tiya.
In my recent experience, the one on florida blvd. near the river is farrrrr better than Ocean. Ask for Tiya. Originally Posted by Phill Asheo
Would you or someone either reply or pm me more information such as a name, address, or telephone number? Thx!
I saw Tiya (or Tia) last week Late 20s or 30s, very pretty but with a little bit of belly. Not a cover girl but not enough to be sloppy. Similar build to Cindy of Eva Paradise. Ahead of the curve for the area. DTF and not so "scripted" as to be thrown off if I mix it up and try a position out of order. Good BJ as far as CBJs go and good IOP while fucking.

Vivi at Ocean was pretty and spoke more English than most of the AMP girls I've seen in the last couple years. Pros: Cood (for covered) BJ, Pussy good and wet without needing lube. Wetness made it easy to get into but it was still tight enough to give good stimulation. Cons: The biggest and one that annoys me more every time it happens: She's alone there and has to leave to answer the door when someone else shows up. As a result, she doesn't remove her dress to fuck. This is why mamasans are so valuable, to answer the door and phone to allow the masseuse to serve me uninterrupted and fully naked.
Where is Ocean? Can PM response if needed. I put in a thumbs up for Dreams.
Thanks Trekker! Slight belly throws me off a bit but I am still interested in a better hint as to finding this place.

I like them petite with flat stomachs and don’t care if they have small tits because of that. I am all stocked up on fat chicks.
One on florida is closed. Ocean is thirty thousand something la 16
Can you pm me the entry fee?