AMPs shutting down

“Assuming noodle shops will be back to normal is aspirational.” —Andrew Kuo
Gov Edwards making statement now. Lists businesses he is closing. Specifically names “massage parlors.” The party’s over, dawgs.
bring back the glory holes.... lol.... only safe option left.
Any one tried to contact the people who run the amps to see if they could set up an appointment in a private location?
Asked one, it was a no go.
My barber shop closed down too. I'm looking shaggy.
I tried a couple and no go either on private massages either.
Are they closed down or just till April 30th. I don't see how you can just shut a industry down. So places like Massage Envy can no longer do business? I didn't see the conference.
I know of at least two that are still open.
I know how I am going to celebrate when this is over.
bring back the glory holes.... lol.... only safe option left. Originally Posted by whodat123
But seriously! I hope this does bring the glory holes back to the main stream or to sex ships etc. I am very found of them. Well I should say, Only If the girl really knows how to suck dick and the hole is a decent size.
Anyone know if parlors in Lafayette still operating in private residences?
Mister A, I think we're all out of luck.

Mister A, I think we're all out of luck.

Double post, apologies
But seriously! I hope this does bring the glory holes back to the main stream or to sex ships etc. I am very found of them. Well I should say, Only If the girl really knows how to suck dick and the hole is a decent size. Originally Posted by TrueBaloo
Sorry if I'm reading this wrong but where the heck in the New Orleans area has a glory hole except a couple of book stores in the are and there are no women hanging out there,