URL / Website: N/A
City: Murfreesboro
State: Tennessee
Address: Hotel in murfreesboro Tn
Activities: Convo, gfe, dfk,bbbjdtcim, daty, mish, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Long hair. Reddish brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Has a beautiful athletic body with long legs and voluptuous bottom. Flat stomach with perky boots and big green eyes that look into your soul.
5’7 and 145 lbs
Recommendation: Yes
Pic
She’s a beauty!
She is in … do you know where
Very nice
Huge waste of time trying to deal with her over text or calls. She will not commit and when she does, she will forget your entire conversation. Even worse, she will not respond when you arrive at her hotel for the designated time. Good luck to others, but I will pass.
Huge waste of time trying to deal with her over text or calls. She will not commit and when she does, she will forget your entire conversation. Even worse, she will not respond when you arrive at her hotel for the designated time. Good luck to others, but I will pass. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
I can tell you why she is as you described. I saw a video she did and she is a part
Edit The Dr
Huge waste of time trying to deal with her over text or calls. She will not commit and when she does, she will forget your entire conversation. Even worse, she will not respond when you arrive at her hotel for the designated time. Good luck to others, but I will pass. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
Totally agree.. total waste.. i fell twice for her shit.. stay far away
In where?
I was told she was a great tome if you can link up with her.
I am like the rest of y’all. I tried for 2 weekends in a row to plan out an advance visit. Got one text back each time. Nothing vocal to confirm a day thing. Damn wasting time