RIDICULOUS PRICES $$$$$

All these girls asking 4 5 6 7 hundred an hour? Is someone out there actually feeding them? Or is the 1/2 hour the only way to go cause there only worth 10 min? WHAT A WAIST!!
All these girls asking 4 5 6 7 hundred an hour? Is someone out there actually feeding them? Or is the 1/2 hour the only way to go cause there only worth 10 min? WHAT A WAIST!! Originally Posted by skidfin
It’s like anything else in life…….cost is determined by the seller and market availability.

And, I am reasonably sure that if you are a decent person, clean, timely and are not a pain in the ass…..your rates may be less than some of the fat old stink bombs that incessantly bitch around here…….

elg……
I have never worried what any particular lady charges and never will. Prices are definitely going up, and that means we all need to make decisions. Either increase the budget or see ladies less frequently. I suppose you could also try to find ladies that have not raised their rates, although that is getting harder to do. I will never understand the anger directed at a provider over the rate she sets though. It’s completely up to her. None of us is owed the right to see a particular lady at a particular price. If I want to see a woman with a rate that is outside my budget, I either save up for it or I don’t see her. In my job, I set my rate based on what the market will allow for someone of my education and experience level. I also factor in the type of customers I want. If I charged less, I would undoubtedly attract more customers, but many of them would not be the type I am hoping to attract. It’s nothing personal, just my preference.
The prices don't bother me, to me it's an effortless way of weeding out the riff-raff.

The whores who believe they're worth exorbitant or excess rates are delusional, it has very little to do with them.

elg supporting their antics is either an act or mediocre idiocy.
The prices don't bother me, to me it's an effortless way of weeding out the riff-raff.

The whores who believe they're worth exorbitant or excess rates are delusional, it has very little to do with them.

elg supporting their antics is either an act or mediocre idiocy. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I know a young woman who is currently on tryst who is asking for those big numbers.3 to 4 years ago you would have handed her your whole wallet.Absolutely gorgeous with an amazing body.Full open menu and great attitude.Unfortunately she has not lived her best life and her appearance has suffered tremndously.She still has a pse menu available and is actually still busy,but just a shell of her former self

elg supporting their antics is either an act or mediocre idiocy. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol……just practical.

You sound butt hurt still, because you cant get a date with a certain lady….

elg…..
Lol……just practical.

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
why we all like a good running Rent-A-Wreak that don't look like a wreak ????
No issues but I think high rates are ridiculous and not worth it even if you can afford to. Of course, it's up to the woman to set her rates and good for her but If anything it reminds me of the saying be careful what you wish for. Sometimes you gotta pull back on your behavior and high rates are a good road block.
It’s like anything else in life…….cost is determined by the seller and market availability.

And, I am reasonably sure that if you are a decent person, clean, timely and are not a pain in the ass…..your rates may be less than some of the fat old stink bombs that incessantly bitch around here…….

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
That part
Lol……just practical.

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
Which one elg?

When you were talking about old stink bombs and pains in the ass I actually thought you must be talking about the whores.
Somebody is paying those rates or they wouldn't try to get them. Look at some of the bigger cities on tryst, $1400.00 and up for a quality "looking" provider is not unusual.
I’m not against the 1400$ but when the door opens that’s what you expect! I’ve walked right back out the door more lately than in the past! If your delivering the price your asking then you deserve it all!