What's Wrong with This Legislation?

Last month, the Russian parliament approved by a vote of 388-1-1 a draft law outlawing the dissemination of “homosexual propaganda” to minors, prompting the Obama administration to pull out of “civil society” dialogue.
They are tough on your kind stick to Israel.
Last month, the Russian parliament approved by a vote of 388-1-1 a draft law outlawing the dissemination of “homosexual propaganda” to minors, prompting the Obama administration to pull out of “civil society” dialogue. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You're so full of shit. Tel Aviv was rated as the best gay city in 2011. I bet it's still pretty good. Have fun buddy.

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender (LGBT) rights in Israel are considered the most progressive in the Middle East and Asia.[1] In November 2005, a groundbreaking court decision in Israel ruled that a lesbian spouse could officially adopt a child born to her current partner by artificial insemination from an anonymous sperm donor; this ruling came despite protests by the minority Orthodox Jewish parliamentary parties. Common law marriage which grants most of the official marriage rights to the spouse has been achieved, but full official same-sex marriage has not yet been sanctioned. However, same-sex marriages performed elsewhere are recognized.
Israel also has one of the highest percentages of support for same-sex marriage in the world, with 61% of Israelis supporting civil marriage for same-sex couples.[2]
Israel, Jordan, Turkey, Iraq and Cyprus are the only countries in the Middle East[3] where homosexuality between consenting adults in private is not illegal and homosexuals are not persecuted under law. In most other Middle Eastern countries homosexuality is illegal, often punishable by corporal punishment, prison, and even the death penalty. Israel was the first country in Asia where homosexuals were protected by anti-discrimination laws,[4] and remains the only country in the Middle East to provide such legal protection.
Out Magazine has named Tel Aviv "the gay capital of the Middle East."[5] Tel Aviv is also considered one of the most gay friendly cities in the world[6] and is famous for its annual Pride Parade and gay beach.[7]
In August 2009, an armed attacker shot dead two people and injured 15 more in an attack on a lesbian and gay centre in Tel Aviv.[8] The incident has been deplored by many organizations and government officials, such as the Prime Minister of Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, and President Shimon Peres.
An online poll run by a popular LGBT travel website rated Tel Aviv as the best gay city in 2011.[9]
I suppose the Russians can do as they please, just as we do as we please.
I wonder what the punishments are?
I suppose the Russians can do as they please, just as we do as we please.
I wonder what the punishments are? Originally Posted by Jackie S
They send them to Israel to live with JL.

That'll turn them straight,
Last month, the Russian parliament approved by a vote of 388-1-1 a draft law outlawing the dissemination of “homosexual propaganda” to minors, prompting the Obama administration to pull out of “civil society” dialogue. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What's right about it?

What constitutes gay "propaganda"? Writing opinion letters in newspapers that gays should be allowed to marry? Holding protest signs that say the same thing?

Teaching kids that homosexuality is an in-born human trait that cannot be changed and that gays should not be discriminated against any more than left-handed people and redheads?
Tel Aviv was rated as the best gay city in 2011. I bet it's still pretty good. Have fun buddy.
Originally Posted by timpage
I'm not surprised that you know the best gay cities, Timmy boy.
Seems like the Tea Party Parrotriots have quite a nice following in the Russian Parliament.
I wondered how long it would take for Candy to show up. If it looks anti-gay he will offended. Strange???
Mopboy Q Corneyhole, guys like you who think your clandestine gayness is covered by slurring others for being like you want to be (but don't have the GOnads to pursue it) are too fukkking funnie.

Besides, you and the rest of the libriatarians are supposed to be all about "personal freedoms," so why don't you hook it up with your ghey broz and defend their personal freedoms? Oh? That's right, you are a phony. Sorry, I forgot.
Okay, time to put the bottle away and turn the spell check back on.
You still interested in his JUNK?
Mopboy Q Corneyhole, guys like you who think your clandestine gayness is covered by slurring others for being like you want to be (but don't have the GOnads to pursue it) are too fukkking funnie.

Besides, you and the rest of the libriatarians are supposed to be all about "personal freedoms," so why don't you hook it up with your ghey broz and defend their personal freedoms? Oh? That's right, you are a phony. Sorry, I forgot. Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
We grant you the personal freedom to suck cock all you want, Randy4Dicks, just not the personal freedom to redefine marriage for everyone.