In Jamaica, transgender teen murdered by mob

This is tragic and heartbreaking.

------------------------------------------------------
MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica (AP) — Dwayne Jones was relentlessly teased in high school for being effeminate until he dropped out. His father not only kicked him out of the house at the age of 14 but also helped jeering neighbors push the youngster from the rough Jamaican slum where he grew up.

By age 16, the teenager was dead — beaten, stabbed, shot and run over by a car when he showed up at a street party dressed as a woman. His mistake: confiding to a friend that he was attending a "straight" party as a girl for the first time in his life.

Read the full story here.
Don't dress up till you can pass.
Don't dress up till you can pass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that how you do it?
Don't dress up till you can pass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Is that how you do it?
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

Ekim the Inbred Chimp has been prolifically posting about his intimate knowledge of that particular subject.

fudge packed . . . kneel and bob Originally Posted by i'va biggen
fudge packing Originally Posted by i'va biggen
love trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
more trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
playing he/she's Originally Posted by i'va biggen
he/she girlfriends Originally Posted by i'va biggen
ignorant butt fucked inbred trannie lover Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ho Ho Ho here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
transvestite two trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
men dressed as women Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here comes the trannies Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny lovers. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here come the trannies. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
pulling a tranny train Originally Posted by i'va biggen
the trannies are coming Originally Posted by i'va biggen
gay bar ... tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
here comes a tranny Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Tranny fucker Originally Posted by i'va biggen
smoking dicks Originally Posted by i'va biggen
dick sucker ... suck seed. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sucking dick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
tranny providers Originally Posted by i'va biggen
sperm sipper [/SIZE] Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Ekim the Inbred Chimp has been prolifically posting about his intimate knowledge of that particular subject.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Seriously? We've seen the Nawlins trannies that were banging you. You are in no position to talk.

Post a review. Of a woman. If you have the money, tranny fucker.

You're still a catcher, nancy-boy.
Why do you want him to post a review? Are you some kind sicko?

Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Looks like I have well documented your perversion glad to see you agree . Also JL has jumped in and come out in your favor.
  • CJ7
  • 08-12-2013, 06:10 PM
This is tragic and heartbreaking.

------------------------------------------------------
MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica (AP) — Dwayne Jones was relentlessly teased in high school for being effeminate until he dropped out. His father not only kicked him out of the house at the age of 14 but also helped jeering neighbors push the youngster from the rough Jamaican slum where he grew up.

By age 16, the teenager was dead — beaten, stabbed, shot and run over by a car when he showed up at a street party dressed as a woman. His mistake: confiding to a friend that he was attending a "straight" party as a girl for the first time in his life.

Read the full story here. Originally Posted by LynetteMarie

sad indeed.

you're witnessing board empathy at its finest .. shouldn't be long now until some omnipotent homophobe lurking in the shadows steps up and reminds everyone how much the kid deserved it ... stay tuned.
Lynette didn't know she was entering a DMZ I guess.

Bring some molotovs and an AK or two next time LM, lol
Looks like I have well documented your perversion glad to see you agree . Also JL has jumped in and come out in your favor. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Oh, but you're an ignorant, evolutionarily retarded ape-like creature, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That list documents your genetically reprobate, homo-erotic fantasies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. See @:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1053600006&postcount=4

Why do you want him to post a review? Are you some kind sicko? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Learn to read. I said a review "of a woman", not a tranny.

No reviews in 3 years. On a hooker board. I say he's broke or gay.
Learn to read. I said a review "of a woman", not a tranny.

No reviews in 3 years. On a hooker board. I say he's broke or gay. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Just cause he turned your girlfriend down when she ??? was hitting on him
doesn't mean that he is gay.

ha ha ha ha
sad indeed.

you're witnessing board empathy at its finest .. shouldn't be long now until some omnipotent homophobe lurking in the shadows steps up and reminds everyone how much the kid deserved it ... stay tuned. Originally Posted by CJ7
....or Obama's part in it
[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1053602751]Oh, but you're an ignorant, evolutionarily retarded ape-like creature, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. That list documents your genetically reprobate, homo-erotic fantasies, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. See @:

In Bred Hankering go back to the other forum where your fudge packing buds hang out. Your he/she's are awaiting your dick punched ass.
In Bred Hankering go back to the other forum where your fudge packing buds hang out. Your he/she's are awaiting your dick punched ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're an ignorant specimen of devolution, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Your proclivity for reprobate, homo-erotic fantasy affairs has been documented, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. See @: