It’s just a style!

I’m all about switching my hairstyle up. Straight, naturally curly, messy bun, slick back bun, etc... i just had a guy ask how my hair was styled today & told him 2 French braids.. I was then told, that he would not be seeing me, because that hairstyle is to ghetto & OFFENSIVE for him. Lol.. umm, ok dude! If I were to straighten my hair & walk out my front door: it’d poof up! Lol...

Guys: do y’all have a preference?

Girls: Just out of curiosity, how many of you take the time every single day to flat iron, curl your hair? Yes I understand presentation and the parents are everything as well as attitude, but don’t some of you all have days where you just want to be comfortable?

I mean, God forbid I braid my hair again & offend someone! (sarcasm)
Seems like the two braids would work good if you don't mind them being pulled while getting pounded from behind...
Seems like the two braids would work good if you don't mind them being pulled while getting pounded from behind... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
I’d actually prefer to get my hair pulled while being pounded.
  • Jkynx
  • 09-10-2018, 02:55 PM
I could care less what get hair looks like.
I could care less what get hair looks like. Originally Posted by Jkynx
You’d be surprised how many differ from that opinion.
  • Jkynx
  • 09-10-2018, 05:15 PM
You’d be surprised how many differ from that opinion. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
I was just giving mine.
Of course hair style matters, all marketing and packaging does and you can't please them all.

I personally prefer long hair. Straight, wavy or permed. I'm not into short hair, cornrows or braids as much but certainly not a deal-breaker.

Sounds like the other guy was simply an idiot. Two french braids are in no way ghetto imo.

I love a lady with an updo for the day/evening out in public that is lowered down for the evening/night alone.

Julie Andrews as Marry Poppins would have gotten more than just a spoonful of my sugar spit spot.
You can ask this question and get 50 different requests.

I personally find a womens hair sexy. I would say shoulder length, curled, or straight. As long as their is some effort into your hair I will like it.

What turns me off, if the minimal effort, 1 minute hair fix and go.
Thank y’all for the replies
Agree with fiskey. No effort with appearance (hair or otherwise) sends a message about a providers interest in their clients.

I personally find a womens hair sexy. I would say shoulder length, curled, or straight. As long as their is some effort into your hair I will like it.

What turns me off, if the minimal effort, 1 minute hair fix and go. Originally Posted by Fizley
+1
I go to the salon twice a week to get my hair blown out. Why? Because guys like to touch nice soft, silky hair.

I, personally, think braids, etc. are cute, but I know most guys want hair they can run their fingers through.

What turns me off, if the minimal effort, 1 minute hair fix and go. Originally Posted by Fizley
Agreed.
  • Jkynx
  • 09-11-2018, 06:07 AM
I go to the salon twice a week to get my hair blown out. Originally Posted by B Three
Blown out? Never heard of this, what is it? Is it literally what it sounds like?
...guys like to touch nice soft, silky hair...hair they can run their fingers through. Originally Posted by B Three
..and occasionally pull a bit, not too harh though, just the right amount of pressure.

Adding to my earlier comment. Short hair can be cute, just be sure you have the hips for it. The shorter your hair the wider your hips. Keep the hour glass working for you.